Tiffany's Hotel Blackpool
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
The Cliffs Hotel(Blackpool)
US$83
Agoda.com
US$125
1,651 results
All reviewscrystal ballroomtiffany hotelsea viewcourse evening mealevening entertainmentfour posterrefurbished roombuffet breakfastjacuzzi bathrestaurant staffgreat entertainmentfood was lovelyself serviceshort breaknorth pierenjoyable staycar parking
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 January 2014

I feel compelled to write this review to balance the appalling and, in my personal view, unfair review submitted by another traveller. We also booked Tiffany's for Christmas Day and our experience at the same hotel at the same time on the same day could not have been more different. We enjoyed a very nice 5 course meal with good choices for each course, all appeared to have been freshly cooked, not frozen. We had wine with our meal, which was served chilled as we would have expected. We spoke to others around us, all of whom were staying over the Christmas period and all of whom complimented the hotel on its excellent Christmas package.
After lunch, we retired to the lounge/entertainment bar, where we were able to relax for the afternoon before the buffet, which provided an excellent and plentiful selection of food to choose from, including fresh meats, salads and all the items you would expect to find at a hotel buffet service.
The evening provided us with a range of entertainment which was good fun and enjoyable. Again we sat with people who were staying for the full Christmas period and all expressed how much they were enjoying their stay at Tiffany's.
The staff were all extremely polite, professional and friendly, working hard to ensure all guest needs were catered for. Howard (General Manager) strives very hard to ensure that his guests receive the best possible service and cares passionately about the hotel and its reputation.
This is not our first trip to Tiffany's and the service we have received on every visit has been consistent with this review. In case you are wondering, we are just guests, we have no personal interest in the hotel.
If you are considering visiting Blackpool and staying at Tiffany's, please do not be put off by poor reviews which might be biased by an individual's particular personal circumstances. As the saying goes, 'You can't please all of the people all of the time', but if your expectations for your stay are reasonable and you give the hotel staff the opportunity to correct anything which might not be quite right on your visit, I am sure you will enjoy your stay at Tiffany's Hotel.
On the basis of our experiences thus far, we have booked again for a dinner and cabaret evening as part of a local deal

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Traveller2611
Reviewed 15 January 2014

Booked here for 1 night away We originally was enquiring through facebook messages and these were answered quickly and friendly, in the end my husband rang up booked.
First impressions really nice it stands out as its all pink, reception all nice and an area to sit down and chill.
Receptionist was very friendly and told us everything we needed to know
Room had everything we needed, it was clean, modern and had a lovely view.
Entertainment was great nicole was lovely and jimmy carr was lol , it was quiet but its out of season so no fault of the hotel . graham at the bar great loved the cocktails and prices were very reasonable. alot of the guests there are return guests and I certainly will be returning.

thanks again til next time

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank emmamunchki81
Reviewed 15 January 2014

A great weekend made special by the hotel staff. Our weekend was a mock Burns supper weekend with the R.A.F (Natiional Service) Association. The food at all meals was excellent, at the Burns Supper everything was really great.Heres to next year.

Room Tip: Top floor rooms are at end of hot water system so choose your shower times
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank stanz38
Reviewed 2 January 2014

Me and my family booked for Christmas Day and evening which was £60 each. We was given a menu to choose from , when we arrived there wasn't one starter on the menu which was on the menu which we was even when we booked. As speaking from a qualified chef the soup was meant to be homemade with cheese and garlic croutons to which we got no croutons and the soup tasted like Luke warm baby food. All the vegetables and roast potatoes was frozen , the Christmas pudding must off been the most cheapest Christmas pudding going because it tasted like wax. There was no Brandy snap basket filled with fresh strawberry and Ice cream which was stated on the menu and also stated on the menu liquor coffee £2.50 - menu given on the day £3.30 for the same coffee. We was given one serving dish with four unsightly new potatoes , few carrots and four mashed up sprouts which was for three off us. The selection of the cheese and biscuits was very poor , two different kinds of cheeses and the biscuits were soft. I asked for a coffee , when it arrived there were more coffee in the saucer than in the cup, then I had to wait another 5 minutes to find a server because I wasn't even given any cream or milk , by this time my coffee was cold. The overall presentation and hospitality was discusting, to think a hotel can run as bad as this. I handed In a written complaite on Christmas Day as we was leaving , I still haven't heard anything , over a week later I rang the reception on the 1/1/14 and was told Howard the manger was going to call me back that day, still no reply so I called today , the receptionist Lyn was very rude! Contradicted me , saying the hotel is now closed . Basically when I told her my problem she was very inconsiderate , her comment to me was " how on earth can you have all these complaints, when you was only in our hotel for one day". Also before I end these , they didn't have any cold white wine and all wine was warm. I am very embarrassed being a resident in Blackpool , knowing their are hotels being ran in this state , no wonder Blackpool is in a sorry state that is today. Lyn the receptionist should be sent on a customer service course.

Room Tip: Would not even consider this place! To eat never mind to stay.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
8  Thank Sarah K
HowardC23, General Manager at Tiffany's Hotel Blackpool, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2014

Dear Readers of this review.

This review has been written as the family's daughter let her down last minute and could not join them for the lunch. I said unfortunately you have given us no notice so we are unable to refund you on the day as we were fully booked. I gave the family a complimentary bottle of COLD house white wine as a nice gesture which they accepted and placed it in the ice bucket with their other COLD bottle of wine.
The daughter came at night time and the whole family enjoyed the buffet. I was chatting to the family and not one complaint was made to me!
The menu that was sent out to the family earlier in the year stated "SAMPLE MENU" there were a few minor differences to the menu she received to the one that we had on the day. We had over 180 guests dining that day and all were complimentary about the meal apart from the recent review which we are very sceptical about the reviewer even being at the hotel. (Read my reply as the comments I made were the truth).
I will now answer all the false accusations that this lady has made in point form. We are so angry that people can put what ever they like making up stories, just because they did not get a refund. That is why I will tell the truth point by poiint!
All our soups are home made. I had a full Christmas dinner and the soup was delicious as it always is.
NONE of our vegetables or potatoes were frozen. ALL are fresh.and are supplied by Blackpool Fruit and Veg. All our delivery notes are available for her to see which I put in a letter to her.
The comment about the Christmas pudding was laughable. We are supplied with a very good quality make whcih we have been serving since the end of October twice a week during the Turkey and Tinsel season, and never received one single complaint.
The comments about 4 sprouts for 3 people and soggy cheese biscuits and selection of cheeses are all frankly untrue. As is the spilling of coffee in the saucer etc.
The lady did hand a long list of complaints into me in the evening which I recieved the next day as she did not get a refund. Bear in mind it was only £60 per person for a 6 course Christmas dinner, entertainment afternoon and evening and a full Carved buffet in the evening. I wrote back to her the next day but obviously the post is delayed over this period.
Now i listened to the call from this lady who spoke to Lynn our lovely receptionist. How Lynn kept so calm I do not know. This lady spoke to her in an absolutely discusting manner, she was VERY offensive to Lynn and I do not expect myself or my staff to be spoken to in such a rude and obnoxious manner.
The wine was not warm at all. How could it be when its kept in a fridge and it was served in a bucket full of ice!
We will not be allowing this lady or her family back to the hotel in the future due to this vindictive review.
Sincerely yours,

H.G.Crump MIH

Reviewed 2 January 2014

My partner and I along with two friends stayed at Tiffany's hotel for the New Year. We all enjoyed every minuet of our stay, On arrival we checked into the hotel reception and was welcomed with a pleasant smile and very helpful receptionist. We had a beautiful sea view room, The room was nicely decorated and very warm. We were given an itinerary of the entertainment and meal times which was happening each day. The choice five course meals provided every evening was absolutely delicious. The waiters and waitresses were very polite and helpful. Entertainment was provided every afternoon along with a game of bingo., The evening was compared by the lady compere who was very comical and entertaining. Three artists appeared each night who were great entertainers. The drinks from the bar were quite reasonable as hotel prices go. and the bar staff were very pleasant. Hot pot was served on one of the evenings and on New years day night a big choice buffet was provided by the hotel. We had a fabulous time during our stay at the hotel and could not find fault with anything at this hotel. We have already booked for the next New Year. It beats all our New Year stays in Benidorm and no flying problems. Our thanks go to the Manager Howard and staff who saw that every one had a great time

Room Tip: Double room sea view was great
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends