“Super mid week break”

Tiffany's Hotel Blackpool
Ranked #36 of 70 Hotels in Blackpool
“Super mid week break”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

My wife and I have just returned from a 4 night week break. On arrival we were met by friendly and helpful staff who made us feel welcome. Our room was a twin room on the ground floor which was clean and comfortable and was kept this way during our stay.The stay included buffet breakfast and evening dinner was served at our table. The choice and quality of the food was OUTSTANDING. The entertainment including bingo was so good we didn't feel the need to leave the hotel.This has been the best holiday I have ever had in Blackpool and I would recommend this hotel to anyone.The holiday was so good we decided to book two further breaks in June and November at this hotel. Well done to all the staff who made this a memorable holiday for us..

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (434)
San Francisco
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Just got back from a line dancing weekend at Tiffany's and must I say what a great weekend it was, great food great hotel and top class service, the manager Howard did everything he could to make our stay a perfect one we ( all 17 of us ) will be returning to this fab hotel.
Thank you to Howard and all the staff from Ellen and the girls

Room Tip: 314 good room
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
HowardC23, General Manager at Tiffany's Hotel Blackpool, responded to this review, 29 April 2014
Dear Ladies,

What a fabulous review to read. It was so good to see you all again. I am so happy to read that you all had a super weekend line dancing at Tiffany's Hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed the newly refurbished bar and new dance floor.
We all look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Kind regards,

Howard.G.Crump MIH
Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Just returned from a nights stay in this hotel. We arrived early sat morn and were very pleased with the reception we received. We were told our room was ready and able to check in there and then instead of waiting till 4pm. Nice friendly receptionist gave us the key and directions to it. We even got an airfreshner for the car complimentary. When entering the room it looked a little shabby but nice layout then I looked down and noticed the carpet had stains on it and hadn't been vacuumed but I could live with it. We unpacked and my daughter went in the bathroom and noticed a funny smell comming from the bin. She opened it to find used sanitary towels in there. The bin was full and clearly hadn't been emptied for a while. The smell was repulsive. I went straight down to the reception desk to complain and the manager was great,. He apologised profusely and offered us another room of our choice and 2 free bottles of wine with our evening meal. We decided to stay in our room on the proviso it was cleaned immediately. We were also short of towels that we asked for and didn't receive so had to manage with what we had. The room was a quad and had a lovely sea view but clearly needs updating and a good clean. Cobwebs in corners and behind headboards were mingling but we did like the layout with the single beds in a separate area to give the adults privacy. We went down to evening meal and enjoyed the 5 courses we all had and a lovely lady with long blonde hair waited on our table.. The staff were friendly in the dining area but this lady was very kind to us making sure everything was ok. The cabaret room was very busy and we struggled to get a table but found one eventually. The act was country and western singer. Was ok not really our taste more for the older generation who were loving it but was a nice atmosphere. The kids were bored.. The breakfast was nice the next morning. Good choice with buffet style. Checked out at 10.30... All I can say is the housekeeper needs sacking as she lets the standards down for the rest of the hotel and if all the rooms were refurbished then we would return but until that happens no we won't be going back

Room Tip: We stayed in room 315 which was a family quad with sea view. Was meant to be an upgrade but was very...
2 Thank Julie C
Dear Madam,

it was a pleasure meeting you and your family at the weekend. I am so pleased you enjoyed the majority of your stay. Again I apologise profusely for the errors in the housekeeping standard. The member of staff will be disciplined because of her lack of attention to detail.
We do hope you return again in the future and see our normal standards of cleanliness.
We do have some lovely suites available should you wish to view our superior rooms.

With kind regards,

Howard.G.Crump MIH
Blackpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 April 2014

We Celebrated our wedding day at Tiffany's, we had the ceremony in the crystal ballroom and afterwards a sit down meal, buffet and disco in the evening. The whole day was perfect, Howard and his team did an amazing job and the rooms looked fantastic. We had family from Newcastle who also stayed overnight in the hotel and they were more than happy. All our family and friends haven't stopped talking about how wonderful the whole day was. A wedding doesn't have to break the bank, the packages and service that Tiffany's offer is second to none.

Well done and Thank you to Howard and his team for making our day extra special.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Just arrived back from Tiffany's a day early what a grim room we had and dirty disgusting carpet in room bathroom was horrible aswel no shower just bath which was disgusting breakfast was a joke just the exact same as other review service was really bad actually complained after We walked out dinner hall no sorry or nothing so when we decided to pack and leave we looked about the room to make sure we never left anything my husband checked under beds OMG other was old juice bottles and other rubbish that's been there from god knows when but on a brighter note lol we loved Blackpool going back in September but not to Tiffany's !!!!!!

Room Tip: Pick another hotel !
2 Thank 746jill_

Travellers are raving about these Blackpool hotels

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 April 2014

We spent 2 nights over the Easter weekend here. It wouldn't have been our first choice but due to availability we ended up here. The good points; it's at the North Pier so away from the hustle and bustle of the busier end. The linen was clean as were the towels. Breakfast was as expected but could have been better. Evening entertainment was fun, raffles, dancers and comedian. The reception and waiting staff were very friendly and accommodating. Now to some constructive feedback; bedrooms should be fitted with blackout curtains, daylight coming into the room around 6am is not ideal and interrupted sleep. Floor tiles in the bathroom were broken and dislodged by a leaky shower, need replaced as they are dangerous. Staff struggled to cope at breakfast due to the busy weekend. This resulted in lack of cereals bowls, juice glasses and bread being available. Guests were having to ask staff rather than supplies being monitored and replenished. I also had to ask for semi-skimmed milk as the milk on offer was full cream and not labelled as such. Most hotels offer a choice. Fresh fruit being available would be an added bonus.
It's a very old building, creaky uneven floors and staircases and I need of some renovation, particularly double glazed windows....
Overall, a reasonably priced hotel to stay for 2 nights but wouldn't stay for longer.

Room Tip: Our room wasn't a sea view and I suspect much quieter, just as well as no double glazing...
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 April 2014

We stayed at Tiffany`s of the weekend 12th/13th April, sorry for the late review has we have been waiting on reply for the incompetent manager. On arrival check in by the receptionist was very slow, we were the only people at reception. It took for ages to check in, We were given our rooms, which ok I suppose but for the money we paid could have been more dated, so don't go of the pictures, My daughter turned up, unable to park, apart from a space at the back of hotel, there was a car which needed moving so you could get your car in, I told the receptionist the registration number, & got told there was nobody at the hotel with that car, only to find out the next day it was the managers, why did she not know this? we then got told, by the receptionist to park on the front behind a car, half on car park half on pavement, she said it was fine has other people do it, only to find on Sunday morning 4 cars including my Daughters had got parking ticket, Now I know you don't park on the pavement blocking pedestrians, but when you get told by somebody in authority, you assume its ok, I would mind we all left our car keys behind reception. Sunday morning went for breakfast, well what a joke that was, apparently there was 180/200 people there that weekend, so why only 1 yes 1 toaster, when we went into the restaurant there was quite a few empty tables, asked the waiter for tea/ coffee, waited 10 mins for that, no clean cups on the tables, asked for some clean cups got brought dirty ones, even on the other tables they where tea stained or soiled so could not even use them. No glasses for fruit juice or water, had to wait 10 mins, plates for breakfast ran out, so the time they came food had ran out no sausage & tomatoes or bacon, got told they would be between 10/15 mins. I spoke to the manager on the Monday to try to get the parking ticket refunded, but the manager was very arrogant & very unhelpful, all he is interested in is taking your money, no customer service whatsoever. We where there for a special occasion & took relatives who had come over from Australia & it turned into a nightmare, we didn't even get an apology.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
5 Thank CritterMan_10
HowardC23, General Manager at Tiffany's Hotel Blackpool, responded to this review, 24 April 2014
Dear Guest,

Honest reviews either good or bad are always welcome.
However...
I am disgusted in reading your review on your recent stay with us.
Your content is totally exaggerated!
Our receptionist DID NOT inform you that it would be ok to park half on the pavement.
You say that you are waiting to hear from the incompetent manager! I sent you two e mails, and spoke to you on the phone, so how is that waiting to hear from me!
You also threatened to post a terrible review on the social media sites if we did not give you the money to pay for your parking errors. As I said to you on the phone, would you park on the pavement in your own town without expecting a ticket? No you commented.
We are in a fortunate position to be able to accommodate approximately 60 cars on our car park FREE of charge to our guests on a first come first serve basis. We do not guarantee parking.
As any other guest can read and anyone else that knows me I most certainly am not arrogant or unhelpful, and I pride myself on my customer care skills. I do not take kindly to threats from you to compensate in you not knowing your highway code! You did get an apology but not a refund for your parking ticket.

H.G.Crump MIH