“A Wonderful Weekend”

Ranked #37 of 72 Hotels in Blackpool
Liverpool, UK
“A Wonderful Weekend”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2010

I am a Registered Manager at a care home on Merseyside; I recently stayed at Tiffany’s to allow one of my clients who has special needs to experience a short holiday away from her normal environment. I was recommended Tiffany’s by other managers who had stayed there before. The total experience for my client was exceptional; the staff could not do enough for her, helping her to enjoy her stay. The room was beautifully furnished and decorated and had light refreshments and hot water facilities, there was also a flat screen TV with freeview channels. The en-suite bathroom was spotless and well laid out. The meals were really well presented and of a high quality. There was a full waiter service and the attended to my clients every need. The evening entertainment was very good and my client enjoyed every moment of it (This was the latest that she has ever stayed up). I would like to thank the management for there efforts in making this hotel available for those with special needs and a big thank you to the staff for their patience and kindness towards my client and myself.
I would defiantly recommend this hotel to anyone that asked.

Mrs E Dowling
Bootle
Merseyside

• Stayed June 2010
HowardC23, General Manager at Tiffany's Hotel Blackpool, responded to this review, 21 June 2010
Dear Mrs Dowling,

I was so pleased to hear that you and your client had a great time with us. Thank you for your lovely review here on Tripadvisor it is appreciated.
I will pass on your comments to the staff, and we all look forward to seeing you here again in the near future.

Howard Crump MIH

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (428)
Lakelandduo
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2010

My husband and I have just enjoyed a midweek break at Tiffanys. We have been 7 times now and enjoyed everyone of them. Usually go in a party but went alone this time and met some fabulous people and had loads of laughs. The food as always was first class and nothing too much trouble for the staff in the restaurant with the Manager always on hand and observant of guests needs. The room we had was very pleasant and well cared for by the housekeeping staff. Entertainment as always was brilliant with a special mention of Vicki La Plume, entertaining everyone with his new act and new costumes, what a star performer he is. If you want variety, good food, pleasant staff and a warm welcome, go to Tiffanys and have a good break at a fraction of the cost that it could cost you at other hotels.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
Dear Guests,
I hope you had a safe journey back to Llandudno. I am just writing to thank you for your positive review on Tripadvisor. I will pass on your comments to the staff and entertainers, and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

halifax
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2010

hotel very clean staff very helpfull and obligin meals excerlent entertainment ok for time of year next time would go july as were youngest there or friday to monday

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
Dear Guests,
We were very pleased to read that you had such a good time at Tiffany's Hotel on your recent break with us.
I do hope to meet you again soon on your next visit to us.
Thank you for your positive review.

Manchester
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2010

Location: North pier location. Really peaceful and none of the idiots you get at central and south!
Food: Breakfast is buffet style so you can have exactly what you want. Staff were wonderful and very accomodating when we asked for extra tea and toast! 3 course set meal in the evening. Choice of 3 per course. Starters were rather small but the mains and desserts were lovely.
Rooms:Having looked at the website before we went we were looking forward to a modern room on arrival. It is clear that the rooms are still being modernised. My Boyfriend and I got the smallest room in the hotel I think! Bathroom was so so tiny. It was OK for the weekend but any longer than a few days I would of gone insane! Decor is in desperate need of updating the curtains and carpets were old and worn. Bed was comfy with clean beding. NO quilt though just a blanket and a throw! My family stayed in a triple room which had been decorated. It was lovely! I'd defo request one of these rooms if I went again. See view room that my Auntie had was so out of date!
The rooms must be being updated bit by bit. Shame as the website give the impression that the rooms are a lot better than they actually are,
Entertainment: FUNNY! Brilliant as it was in the hotel so we didn't need to go out. Perfect! Acts were brill and very entertaining!
I would reccomend this hotel to others if you want a no frills hotel thats got food and entertainment included. Just make sure you get a good room!

• Stayed May 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank son_sonManchester
HowardC23, General Manager at Tiffany's Hotel Blackpool, responded to this review, 1 June 2010
Dear Guests,

Thank you for your review here on Tripadvisor. We at All Seasons Hotels are constantly refurbishing the 3 hotels in the group. We have a dedicated maintenanance team who are working every day on the refurbishment of rooms and public areas in all hotels.
We are pleased you enjoyed your stay, and I will be pleased to welcome you back on your next stay with us.

shropshire
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2010

Arrived late on Friday evening having missed dinner the receptionist arranged sandwiches for us. The room was very comfortable, entertainment on Friday was an Elvis tribute (brilliant)
the staff were very friendly, and nothing was too much trouble. Saturday evenings entertainment was Peter Kay tribute (Lee Lard ) so like the real thing it was uncanny, also singer called Haydn he was terrific, especially his Motown songs. breakfast and evening meals were very good. evening meal had plenty of choices, also plenty of it. waiters and waitresses were very helpful. would readily recommend this hotel to family and friends. plan to rebook for new year celebrations.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank sweetpea70
Dear Guests,

I would like to thank you for your kind review. Your remarks were very much appreciated. I look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

glasgow
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2010

great location in quieter sea front area of Blackpool, Hotel frontage impressive, rooms fair and clean. Food lovely, entertainment fab. Staff friendly and helpful.

• Stayed May 2010
HowardC23, General Manager at Tiffany's Hotel Blackpool, responded to this review, 21 May 2010
Dear Guests,

Thank you very much for you excellent review on your recent stay with us
I hope to see you both again in the near future.

Kindest regards,

Howard.G.Crump
carlisle
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2010

We stayed for 5 nights with our two young children belinda 6 and stanley 5. The staff were really friendly and very helpful and went out of their way to make our stay great. The rooms are very comfortable and clean. We all loved the food even stanley who is very a picky eater. The hotel location is great for all the attractions. It was our first visit to blackpool and we will definatly return again to tiffanys, thank you all so much for making our holiday. I would just like to say how super Howard was the new manager, you really made us so welcome and good luck with your new position.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled with family