“Warm welcome & Perfect stay”

and 1 more site!
Seabreeze Guest House
Ranked #508 of 859 Blackpool B&B and Inns
Reviewed 8 June 2010

I have stayed at this guest house several times and am booked in again next month, can't wait. It's the only place in Blackpool that I would recommend as I always know it will be clean and I will be looked after. It's the little extra's that made the stay special, dvd players in room, en suites etc.. It's also in a good location to stroll around and walk off the enormous breakfast!!

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled solo
2  Thank NottinghamFrosty
There are newer reviews for Seabreeze Guest House

Reviewed 8 June 2010

This was my second visit to seabreeze .I also stayed here sept 09. Mark and corrie have created a very pleasant place for b&b facilities. Each time I've stayed they have both given me and my son great attention to detail. Iam vegetarian and nothing is too much trouble I always get a great vege brekkie and the rooms are clean and comfortable. Also very peaceful at night as your not staying on the main stretch where all the pubs are. I have never had a problem with parking my car and it has always remained safe. Mark also in the past let me use his parking cone to secure my space was there for me. After a 4 hr drive from scotland its a true home from home experience at the seabreeze keep up the good work guys be back to see you soon. I would highly recommend the seabreeze. Gale & Dean Webster

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank funnygirls2010
Reviewed 8 June 2010

I stay at Seabreeze every year with my Husband and 2 children in the family room for the illuminations in October half term. We have always found Mark & Corrie who run it to be very accomodating and nothing is too much trouble. The location is great and only takes a few minutes to walk into the town along the seafront and is also on the tram route. I have always found the room to be of a very high standard, cosy and welcoming. The breakfast's are very tasty and filling offering a wide choice and set me up for the day! We have always had a car parking space, and never had any trouble with security. I really enjoy my stay at Seabreeze which is why we return every year without fail. It is great value for money and I can recommend them 100%.

Reviewed 8 June 2010

We have stayed at this hotel on several occasions and love the friendly atmosphere. Corrie and Mark are excellent hosts, always willing to accommodate our wishes and needs. The rooms are light, clean and comfortable. The hotel is very close to the North Shore and a pleasant walk along the promenade from central Blackpool, keeping it quiet for a good night's sleep, yet convenient for the attractions. For the price, you could not do better and I would definitely recommend this to anyone.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 June 2010

from the very second i arrived there i was looked after, the rooms are fantastic and its in a nice area. it is clear that this is what the hosts want to be doing and they don't half to it good. thanks for all the effort you put into your hotel, so we can have a good experience.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 October 2009

An excellent Guest House with exceptional service. Every little detail has been thought of, and the best Breakfast we have ever had any where in the country! Wifi was free and easy to access, car parking was included which is a godsend. Lovely friendly Hosts,and the standards of the rooms were 1st class and were spotlessly clean. A true home from home!!

Reviewed 26 October 2009

Very friendly and welcoming. We stayed in a family room which was very nice, very clean and very spacious. The room had freeview tv, a lovely en suite and plenty of space when you have children. Everyone loved the breakfasts and the service was excellent. We had other family with us and they had lovely rooms which were also very spacious, I was pleased I picked this guest house for everyone. There is a tram stop near by and it is only a short ride away from the main attractions but not too far if you fancy a walk (like we did). Nice quiet location. We would definitely stay again if we were planning another trip to Blackpool.

1  Thank DurhamCrystal