“amazing place”

and 1 more site!
Lyndene Hotel
Ranked #38 of 73 Hotels in Blackpool
Reviewed 18 September 2010

Stayed for weekend 3rd Sep, first time staying at Lyndene but will definitely not be the last. Would recommend anyone going to Blackpool to stay here as it was excellent food and entertainment and eveything you needin one place . Would love seaview room next time (had ok room in basement but was very comfortable and had everything we needed apart from a view). The Robbie williams tribute was so good he had everyone on their feet no matter what their age or disabilty, he totally rocked the place and would go back just to see his performance again.All entertainment was suited to all ages and are top class acts. 10/10 for Lyndene

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
PSwiftMGR, Owner at Lyndene Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2010

Dear Guest,

Thank you , that was a very nice review. You mention the Robbie Willaims Tribute, we all agree he is absolutely brilliant, you cannot believe he's not the real thing can you!. Check our web site for all the tribute acts in 2011 as they are now listed,i'm sure you are aware all our tributes are only the best, from the top agencies.
We are glad you had such a good time, and we look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

Best Regards

Barry
(Proprietor)

Write a ReviewReviews (1,453)

Reviewed 12 September 2010

We stayed at the Lyndene Hotel in April this year, having stayed there several times since 1999,
My partner was awaiting surgery so we thought a relaxing break beforehand would do him the world of good.
We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves there, one or two minor faults but nothing to worry about as over 300 guests and all staff were extremely busy.
We are hoping to go there again in a couple of weeks time and are taking our friends with us as this hotel has been highly recommended and hoping that they appreciate it as much as we do.
Keep up the good work everyone at the Lyndene Hotel

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind comments in writing, we are glad you enjoyed your stay and we all look forward to your next visit.

Kind Reagrds

Barry
(Proprietor)

Reviewed 8 September 2010

First class top notch food with a good choice of menus. Waiter service very effecient. Fantastic entertainment with top class tribute artists. Reception staff friendly and professional considering some of the abusive comments we overheard from other guests whilst waiting for our room.The only complaint was the size of our room which was the smallest bedroom we have ever stayed in but ok for a 3 night stay. We had a lovely sea view. Our room, number 83 situated on the first floor over the front door which continually banged shut and vibrated our room everytime it was used. Apart from that we enjoyed our stay and would definitely go back to the Lyndene, albeit in a different room.

Reviewed 4 September 2010

myself and partner last stayed at this hotel two years ago it was very good then but it has improved immensly, the food good, staff friendly, entertainment second to none in fact ive paid to see shows not half as good . We have stayed in two brittania hotels and they are not as good as the Lyndene, they could be if they had management and staff from this hotel ,would gladly recommend this hotel to anyone.

Reviewed 30 August 2010

Just returned from a long weekend, the resturant staff, bar staff and entertainment were fantastic and Big Mark couldn't do enough for us. The only major complaint that our party was concerned about was the reception staff. as I am confined to a wheelchair and another of our party is disabled we had booked with our group booking two disabled rooms, On arrival we queued for our keys and were eventually given them, I got to the disabled room only to find that I could not get my wheelchair in, I returned to the reception to notify them and the female receptionist was very rude to me.my father in law tried explaning the situation only for the receptionist to turn to him abruptly saying I was talking to him. she then told me that I had to swap rooms with the other disabled lady in our party, which I did.
We were later told that the receptionist had reported our party for being very rude and we were being checked on. On several occasions members of our party overheard the staff talking about different people in our party which is very unprofensional. I sugest that they get some customer service training as it appears that they are always right and not the customer.
I would recomend this hotel if my friends were guaranteed a better welcome at the door than we did.

• Stayed: August 2010
Reviewed 30 August 2010

We stay at the Lyndene twice a year & increasing it to three times next year _ this in itself must say it all , well done to everyone .Cliff & Ann Houltby ( Sheffield ).

Reviewed 24 August 2010

Were to start, just back from a 3 day break at The Lyndene, never been before and I have absolutely no idea why this is a 2 start hotel, should be 4 +.
Location.
Sea front, ample car parking, opposite tram stop,could not be better.
Reception
Met with a smile and that smile never left, every member at reception could not have done more. Only problem was the occasional guest who decided queuing was not for them so would walk past any queue to the desk, funny how they all walked with a stick. Entertainment
Back to back, all first class, would pay an absolute fortune to see them in a show, all free to residents.
Rooms
Ours was a bit tight but clean, well decorated, flat screen TV, comfortable bed and chairs, warm, serviced every day.
The hotel is good but this is their top attraction. Staff, quick,polite,pleasant, professional, smart and I would employ any one of them. Mat re Dee a sophisticated gentleman who oozed class. Breakfast provided everything you could want and more, buffet for juice, cereal but cooked breakfast, porridge, toast, tea, coffee is actually served at the table, yes in this world of get it yourself they still serve you at The Lyndene.Dinner again the same standard of service, choice and quantity. I have left quality until last because it deserves a section on its own. I paid £36.00 a day per head for our stay and if I had eaten the evening meal in a restaurant and I was presented with a £36.00 bill for it I would think I had a bargain, its that good. I had the evening meal with free entertainment, bed and breakfast thrown in. Give it a try, just one night will do, you will re-book.