“Great fish and chips!!!”

The Sea Fish And Chips Restaurant - Promenade
Ranked #36 of 747 Restaurants in Blackpool
Price range: US$0 - US$8
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: Traditional Fish & Chips restaurant Great fresh food at Reasonable prices.
Stevenage, United Kingdom
“Great fish and chips!!!”
Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

We were in black pool for one night and saw the amazing reviews of the fish at The Sea. It was exactly as they said. Beautiful fresh fish with a lovely light batter. The curry sauce was AMAZING I wanted to take a by key full home with me. Huge portions and very reasonably priced. The chips were perfectly cooked and we sat watching the lights of Blackpool.

Nothing posh inside but just as you expect from a good chippy and plenty of room to fit a lot of well deserved customers. Would certainly recommend.

1 Thank Kayla P
Frosty112, Owner at The Sea Fish And Chips Restaurant - Promenade, responded to this review, 21 February 2015
Thank you so much for your fantastic review. We are so glad you enjoyed your food and look forward to seeing you again.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous Food!”
Reviewed 17 August 2014

I was walking around the area with some friends when it started to rain quite heavily. We looked for somewhere to go, and it was the first place in view. We ran in and i'm glad we did. Living locally, I've tried quite a few chippies, this one topping them all. It had all you could ask for; clean environment, friendly staff, great portion sizes, great value for money and fabulous food. I am definitely coming here more often!

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank EllaKelly
Blackpool, United Kingdom
“Taylor- Ip”
Reviewed 17 August 2014

We enjoyed a tasty meal here today! The lady who served us was lovely :) I will definitely recommend this fish and chip shop to friends and family. I was impressed with the speedy service, cleanliness and the new extended restaurant. Thank you and see you again soon.

Visited August 2014
3 Thank Taylor I
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“Decent fish & chips”
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

After reading some ofvthe excellent reviews I thought we'd try here rather than the usual fish & chip restaurant we visit in Blackpool.
To be honest I was a bit disappointed. The staff were struggling to clean the tables between customers. The table itself was clean but there was food on the floor
We ordered fish, chips & mushy peas. The chips were lovely & the mushy peas better than where we usually go but the fish wasn't as good. The batter was heavy & the fish itself wasn't as white and flaky as I like.
The children's meals were very small, much smaller than we are used to & whilst on the whole I think children's meals are too big & encourage greed this was more suited to a 3-4 year old than a 10 year old.
It was a bit 'Master of the House' with everything charged extra like tomato sauce

On the whole much better than pub frozen fish & chips but not the best I've had.

• Visited August 2014
3 Thank ItsAMusical
Liverpool
“A very tasty meal for a reasonable price!”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

The fish and chips were fantastic!! Me, my Wife and two children loved the food and the environment we were in. It was relaxed, and all staff were very pleasant. Highly recommended!!

Visited August 2014