Polonez Hotel
  • Beachfront
Lyndene Hotel(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
US$43
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Blackpool South Shore(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$54
Travelodge
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsfeel very welcomebrilliant hotelcomfortable beddawnbreakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 September 2010

After reading earlier reviews I was a bit hesitant and made sure I had confirmation by email despite the hotel sending me a letter of confirmation. I had no reason to worry as everything went smoothly and both Dawn & Dave were wonderful hosts.

My husband, 15 year old daughter & I stayed here for 2 nights in a family room on 29th & 30th August whilst my parents had a double room. Couldn't fault the B&B, service, rooms or food. The rooms are not the biggest I've stayed in but when all you want to do is sleep & re-charge your batteries before going out it does the job with tea/coffee making facilities, t.v. clean towels & a nice hot shower. We were very close to the beach front, shops and police station, which made me feel very safe. Parking was available if you drove around but if you can't find free parking there is a pay & display although we had free parking both days. Nothing was too much to ask and the costs for the stay were good value. The only thing I would point out is the rooms are up stairs so if you have problem climbing stairs it might be a problem. Dawn was the perfect hostess - thanks for the hairdryer and for giving up your personal herbal teas for my fussy husband :) Thanks to Dave for a wonderful breakfast - sausages were yummy. Would definitely go back and would recommend to my family & friends.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2010

Had such a lovely stay with dawn and dave, they made us feel so welcome and the breakfast was so lovely that it made you get out of bed with a hangover. Have definatly made two friends at the Polenez and will be returning again! The hotel itself is lovely and clean and you are made to feel at home.

Many Thanks to Dawn and Dave

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 June 2010

I have forgotten how many times we have stayed with Dawn & Dave and as always we were made to feel like one of the family in a different room this time which was just as lovely as our normal room.
Breakfast is fabulous and sets you up for the whole day. Dawn even washed my Nan's trousers for her becasue she spilt coffee on them.
I would advise others reading these reviews to ignore the negative remarks becasue they are abviously not true Dawn & Dave cannot do enough for you - nothing is too much trouble in regards to booking they will do anything to accomodate even after after having to cancel twice and then re-book we were still accomodated.
We are just counting down the days until we can come again there is no where else in Blackpool we would rather stay.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 May 2010

The Polonez hotel is probably the best hotel i have stayed in, in Blackpool. i would reccomend this hotel to anyone. The owners Dawn and Dave are lovely and help with anything, They helped both me and partner with sight seeing and helped us with deals. the rooms are very clean and tidy, The food was nice and assistance is there if needed in anyway. Im going back to this hotel next year next year and i would go back again everytime.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 May 2010

We all were made to feel very welcome. Very friendly, comfortable and exceptionally clean and tidy. Breakfast was really good, and those that were unable to make breakfast were offered bacon sandwich to go. A verybig than you for making our stay an enjoyable one. Would definately recommend, and will be back in September.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with friends