“nice break”
Review of Hotel Segantii

Hotel Segantii
Ranked #469 of 863 Blackpool B&B and Inns
Reviewed 16 June 2014

just stayed at hotel segantii again, love this hotel!! food brilliant but no good for people on a diet!!! portions are HUGE. Terry and Mandy are great, just couldn't do enough for us. Looking forward to next time.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 2 June 2014

7 of us stayed this weekend (may 30th 2014) for my partners 50th and it was a fantastic weekend, only a short tram ride from the tower! Arrived earlier than expected but rooms were already ready, very nice welcome and rooms smelt lovely and were very clean. Breakfast was excellant, perfectly cooked, just the right amount and arrived quickly after sitting down. They couldnt do enough for us. After returning early on saturday the bar was opened and available all night. Will be returning later on in the year and WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank elaine w
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I was the first to arrive at the hotel ahead of the hen and the party. I was pleasantly surprised at the hotel. The owners were hard at work sorting the patio at the front of the hotel. I was in a single room,( that’s what I wanted) small but it was ok, clean and bright. As I was early I went for a walk around Blackpool, got the tram from just at the end of the road, 1 minuet walk! I walked back to the hotel, took about 20 minuets. One of the rooms had 4 single beds, and the other a twin, all rooms were clean, but basic. And that’s all you need. The owners were very help full. There were 2 maybe 3 other Hen Parties there. Breakfast was good, and after a night out its just what the doctor ordered. my only grip is there are no curtains up only blind, so i didnt sleep. In a nut shell, it’s a nice hotel, nice people, clean, tidy, bright. And I will stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I don't usually write reviews regarding where I stay as I am a firm believer in seeing for yourself but I feel I have to write this review in response to a previous review which was truly unfair. We visited the Segantii on Sat 26th Apr as a group of friends we found the hotel to be very clean and excactly as it said in the Booking .com website the owners of the hotel Mandy and Terry were both helpful and very welcoming. Breakfast was very good so overall no complaints. I would recommend this hotel and will be staying there on any other future trips to Blackpool.

2  Thank sandra t
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Stayed there this weekend on a 30th was a lovely, hotel staff couldnt do enough for us :) My room was cosy clean and just right for the occassion and i didnt even need the remote to work the tele just got up and pressed the button and it came on surprisingly. Had a goodnight sleep with my clean fresh sheets on, then had lovely hot shower in the morning to wake me up followed my a delicious breakfast. Would go again well worth its money i would say for what we all needed.

1  Thank Tina A
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I cant believe the bad reviews about Hotel Segantii.. I am just back from a Hen weekend with a group travelling from Ireland! The rooms were clean with heating and the showers were great! The beds were comfortable and the breakfast was amazing just what we needed :) On the first night i was feeling ill and came home early! Terry was so nice to me he made me tea and offered me everything he could get his hands on.. He also gave me a remote for our TV so i could watch it without having to get up and change channels! I can see the reasons why there are no remotes in the room as there are a lot of Hens and Stags there and we all know how messy things can get!! We were also given great advice on where to go and he organised all our taxis for us! I would recommend this hotel to anyone going over for a weekend of fun! :)

2  Thank Bernadette F
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Just back from a hen weekend in Blackpool from Ireland. 21 of us stayed here and loved it. Great location - taxi's into town only £5. Terry and staff could not have been more helpful. They booked taxis whenever needed and recommended places to eat and drink. Breakfast was fab - just what was needed after our nights out. Would definitely recommend here for hens and stags :)

2  Thank Lisa G