Premier Inn Blackpool (Bispham) Hotel
US$73
US$85
US$74
  • Breakfast included
Travelodge Blackpool South Shore(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
US$50
US$45
Travelodge
  • Bar/Lounge
1,358 results
All reviewsbeefeater next doorthe red lion pubbeefeater restaurantno liftadjoining pubbuilding workfamily roomtram stationshort drivea ground floor roomnight's sleepquiet locationgood nights sleeproom was spotlessreception staffclean hotelcar park
Reviewed 30 September 2011

Our first time at a premier inn and bispham was an excellent choice. High standard of cleanliness, rooms cleaned and towels changed daily, staff gave top class customer service and were very friendly. And thankyou so much to the member of staff who found my angel charm off my bracelet and left it on the bed for me. As for the food we cannot comment as we ate out. Definatly worth a visit, it wont be our last time. Thankyou all.

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed 27 September 2011

Overall we good stay at the hotel (2 Adults 2 Children) Staff where helpful and restaurant was good. There is a play park for the kids. Bus stop outside the hotel (no7) which stops at the tower.The only exception was the temperature in the rooms at night. Had two restless sleeps due to the room being to hot. Staff gave us sheets for the second night but this made little difference and the electric fans are pointless. Had I remembered (and staff had told me when I booked in) about the good night sleep guarantee then I would have certainly have said something. I would have to give some serious thought before I would consider booking my family into this hotel again and this is only because of the room temperature.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank 691Brian10691
Reviewed 25 September 2011

We stayed at this premier this weekend. The check-in service was prompt, reliable and friendly. The room was clean and quiet although in need of updating.
The staffs were friendly and very accommodating. They seem a happy team and well motivated by Mark, the GM.
Breakfast could be better though. The main problem seems to be a lack of staff on duty and a lack of clean glasses and cutlery etc. The staff seemed rushed off their feet but still managed to keep smiling.
Come on Beefeater – provide them with enough glasses, plates, cuttlery and staff to give a better service!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 September 2011

I enjoyed a very pleasent stay with my firm. The rooms were clean and well kept. The staff were all extremely pleasent! I would also reccomend the Red Lion pub on the site, it had a very nice atmosphere. I would also like to highlight the kindness of the staff by returing my phone charger which I had left in the hotel! Amazing!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 September 2011

Staff in both the premier inn and the red lion next door realy make this a great place to visit. Especially Mavis and Sandra. The only downside was the lack of a lift, although the receptionist carried the case up to the second floor. A lick of paint would be a good idea as well

Room Tip: If not able to climb stairs ask for a ground floor room
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple