“Bispham stay”

Premier Inn Blackpool (Bispham) Hotel
Ranked #19 of 73 Hotels in Blackpool
Reviewed 19 January 2012

A fantastic friendly and warm welcome form reception staff. The manager introduced himself and made sure that everything was in order and even switched the heating up in the room. The room was spotless and comfortable, as was the bathroom. The hotel was quiet and ideally situated for our purpose. We have stayed in many Premier Inns, always our first choice as the standard is always excellent, you know exactly what to expect and are never disappointed, but I must say the service here was exceptional.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (1,276)

Reviewed 19 January 2012

The reason this hotel scores so highly is the exceptional service and friendliness of the staff. They made the stay bright and enjoyable above what is normally expected.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 January 2012

I stayed at the Premier Inn, Bispham, Blackpool on Wed 11/1/12. My previous experience with this chain was unsatisfactory, and charges were refunded. I decided to give Premier another chance, and was not disappointed.

The hotel was easy to find, well lit, spotlessly clean, and the staff were faultless. The young man at reception was very welcoming. Special mention to Claire in the pub at the front, she made me feel very welcome, and remembered the beer I was drinking, so the 'same again' question was easily fulfilled once I'd said 'yes please'!! Every business should aspire to have many Claire's working for them, her people skills are amazing.

After two pints of very nice Cumberland Ale, I returned to my room. This was spacious, comfortable, spotlessly clean. I had a brilliant night's sleep in a lovely dark room, and awoke refreshed next morning for the conference I was attending.

I did not eat here at all, so cannot comment on the food service or quality.

Overall, well worth the £51 I paid, and I would recommend this Premier Inn to anyone, it really is 'Premier' - well done to all involved in my stay. Thank you.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 January 2012

Another excellent stay at an excellent hotel with very pleasent and helpful staff. We will be back. ;-)

• Stayed: February 2011
Reviewed 8 January 2012

I arrived early and disheveled from a long and delayed flight (thanks Qatar Airways!) hoping to be allowed to check in early to avoid my having to hang around a cold and windy Blackpool until regular check in time.

And What a warm welcome I received! A few minutes of chat and lovely Northern banter later, along with some quick room booking rearranging, I was installed in a comfy, clean room that was just fine for my needs. As is the norm with Premier Inn rooms, you get basic, but nice rooms, and mine was in good condition (some Premier Inns seem to get very tatty very quickly) and nicely appointed. Wifi is also available (but at extra cost, which seems still to the norm in the UK).

And right next door is the Red Lion, which appears to have enjoyed (yet another) makeover, and again offered a warm welcome and nice cold beers (and traditional Beefeater nosh).

Altogether a nice place to stay, and way better than some of the more 'upmarket' hotels in Blackpool.

We will be back!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Gary_in_KL
Reviewed 6 January 2012

We stayed here between Christmas and New Year and were very impressed by the quality of service we received - from receptionists to house keeping, everyone is cheerful and professional. We had a slight glitch one night with noise from the room next to us - but inadequate parenting was to blame rather than Premier Inn! When we asked to move rooms the next day, this was dealt with in a polite and sincere manner - the house keeper even checked later on in the day that we were happy with our new (and quieter!) room. Whether it was asking for bus info or extra de-caff coffee, every member of the team made a willing effort to make our stay as pleasant as possible. The building may not be the most attractive in the universe and you have to accept that it's either quite a long, bracing walk into town or a trip by car or bus - however, in terms of attitude towards its customers and quality of rooms, you can't really expect more for the pretty reasonable price you pay. It can't be very nice working over Christmas and New Year amidst others enjoying their holidays but everyone at the Premier Inn appeared to be full of festive goodwill and we left two happy Christmas pixies...

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mulmere
Reviewed 4 January 2012

My family and I stayed three nights 27th - 30th December as a short break to meet up with other family members from Scotland. The receptionist was very efficient, welcoming and friendly with the minimum of fuss checking us in.
We had a big spacious room which was just great for the whole family, lovely clean bathroom, ample tea/coffee facilities etc.
The restuarant next door was good with lots of choice for all ages and dietary needs. Furthermore, the staff were always on hand to see whether everything was acceptable.
This Premier Inn has excellent customer service which is hard to find these days and I wold like to thank all the staff who made our stay enjoyable.

Room Tip: Speak to the Inn and see what they suggest