“Too hot !”

Ranked #15 of 70 Hotels in Blackpool
West Yorkshire
“Too hot !”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

The hotel is clean and just like any other premier inn. The hotel is as you would expect.
The family room is too hot, I found myself splashing cold water on my face and body through the night. It wasn't particularly hot outside, in fact the weather outside was stormy. The temperature in the room was 27 degrees outside was 16 degrees. I did receive a refund for one of the nights stay but I didn't sleep for two neither did my family. If the room had of been cool then the hotel would have been perfect for what required.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (177)
Ll66 0ae
Reviewed 11 August 2014

My wife was taken ill in the early hours of our last nights stay, the gentleman on 24 hour reception was first class in helping me and contacting emergency services, first class support from everbody over the weekend as well (housekeeping staff Reception Staff) making my difficult situation easier, prior to this, the 3 day stay was excellent, have stayed at this Premier Inn previously and will return again this October.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Bradford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Unfortunately my husband did not check it had a lift or air con. I had neither. First night it was horrendous 4 people 1 room 2 fans. It was so hot hot we couldn't sleep. My husband got up at 3am to get cold water out of the vending machines which he had to turn on first :-(. Next day hotel moved us to a bigger room this only had 1 fan :-(. At breakfast I asked for a poached egg which arrived hard poached. I didn't complain because I felt all I did was complain £200 for 2 nights never again I will never book a premier inn again first and last time I'm afraid.

Room Tip: Book somewhere else
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Blackpool (Bispham) Hotel, responded to this review, 15 August 2014
Thank you for your review. It really matters to us that our guests have a comfortable nights sleep, and we guarantee this. We do sincerely apologise that on this occasion we failed to provide this. Please be assured that all your feedback is very important to us as we endeavour to meet all our customer’s needs. We would like the opportunity to investigate further, please email your booking & review details to talktous@premierinn.com and we will be in contact directly. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.
Belfast, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 August 2014

We (2 x adults, 2 x children) stayed on 9.8.14 bed and breakfast. Checked inn online, turned up and was handed the key card to the room. Room was a good size, a double bed, 2 singles and a cot. Digital tv and kettle in room. Bathroom clean and tidy. Very little noise from other guests. Breakfast was self service, you could have as much as you wanted, between hot food, cereals, toasts etc. location suited us, 5 mins drive from the attractions

Leicestershire, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 August 2014

We stopped here for business. The staff were extremely welcoming and the room was clean and well kept. Although there's no A/C fans were provided along with thin bed sheets. Bathroom was very clean and well kept. There was no noise from outside or neighbouring rooms within our room, so a very quiet and pleasant stay. We had dinner and breakfast at the adjoining Beef Eater which was amazing. The staff in the restaurant were that of a 5* standard which surprised us. The food quality was amazing. If you passing by, I would recommend stopping for food if you're not stopping for the night!

Grantham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Perfect Premier Inn as always. A little dated but the staff were impeccable and couldn't do more to help. Beds were very comfortable and slept well. Breakfast spot on.

This was a perfect place for a family stay, tram a short walk away and quiet away from centre of town for a good nights sleep.

Great value!

Manchester, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Never been to a Premier Inn before and myself and my family(me ,hubbie,2 kids 9/6) were very happy. lovely place with small playground for the kids to play, the room was great comfy CLEAN we were very happy the staff were also very good, very polite, willing to help and great with the children. The number 7 bus stops outside(Devonshire road) family saver £9 a day took us into town and we could use the tram with the same ticket. Breakfast is served in the beefeater pub Breakfast was fantastic , Paying adults and kids eat free !!! was lovely we also ate here in the evening fantastic food .We would definatly be coming back to stay

1 Thank CHRISGemmaP