“Midweek stay”

Ranked #33 of 72 Hotels in Blackpool
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Midweek stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014

Great service excellent food. Only problem for us was the room temperature very high which made our nights sleep terrible even with two fans supplied.the windows only open a tiny amount so no air coming in.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank James S

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (97)
ipswich suffolk
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

usual premier inn standards very good no complaints
check in painless and all ready for us
large fan supplied to keep room cool
the room and bathroom were clean and in good condition
sheets supplied for use as it was hot in case quilt was too warm

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank brianfm2009
Isle of Man
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

This is the second time I stayed at this Premier Inn and we only paid £29 a night for the room for me and my husband and my son.

Hotel is cheap but great quality and close enough to enjoy Blackpool and it's attractions.

Was a very hot weekend and our room had a fan in, and they had supplied a sheet to use instead of the duvet so we were able to sleep comfortably during our stay.

Room was a decent size. Shower was the best. So powerful!

Guy on reception,Thomas was extremely helpful during my stay. I had a letter that needed posted and he offered to post it for me personally which really was so kind of him.
All other staff also really friendly and welcoming.

Attached restaurant was lovely, not sure what people are moaning about on here. We went twice and loved it. Only issue was that is was really busy but surely that's a good thing!!

Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank ManxKate09
Blackpool, United Kingdom
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

I stayed here for one night and when I first arrived was told that they have a lone female policy. At first I thought this was okay, but then they put me in the room on the first floor next to the lift. The door kept banging throughout the night as people were coming through, even though there are signs saying it's a quiet zone between 10pm and 7am.
The room was hot so I was provided with two fans, however they were noisy so I couldn't sleep with them on. I had to sleep with the window shut due to the noise coming from the pub next door and the people in the room above were talking all night.
The room itself was clean and comfortable. I booked a double room and could not fault it in any way.
When I went to check-out in the morning, I complained about the noise and was then asked 'well do you want a refund?' I thought this was quite rude, as I was just noting the location of the room isn't the best. I asked for a refund though due to the rudeness of the reception morning staff.
I would not stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Blackpool East (M55, Jct4) Hotel, responded to this review, 4 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. It really matters to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay. We sincerely apologise that on this occasion our hotel did not meet your expectations. We are however, pleased to learn that you were refunded in line with our Good Night Guarantee. Your feedback is very much appreciated as it enables us to improve standards. Thank you once again for your review.
Manchester, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

The rooms are nice and well kept, however they have no air con so don't go on a warm day. I felt physically sick getting ready in the morning as the room was so warm. They did provide a fan but it just wasn't enough. We had breakfast next door, the restraunt is not owned by the Premier Inn it is called the outside inn. It was awful. The food was disgusting, plates and cups dirty, too hot, not the usual Premier inn varity, just awful. I normally think the premier inn breakfast is good value for money but there I felt robbed. Most of the staff were lovely and friendly but some just blanked you.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Preston, United Kingdom
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

Reception could not careless about you or your booking they will dump you in any room that suits them not you, what ever you do don't go the the Outside inn next door the food is truly appalling, we stayed 4 nights the last night one of my friends found a crown filling in his meal, you can imagine that all my guests would not continue eating we complained and left.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Steve H
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Blackpool East (M55, Jct4) Hotel, responded to this review, 3 July 2014
Thank you for your review. At Premier Inn it remains our main objective to provide guests with a comfortable stay and deliver a high level of service in all our establishments, both in our hotels and restaurants. We sincerely apologise that on this occasion we failed provide this. Please be assured that your comments will be duly followed up by Guest Relations and the Management Team at this hotel. We hope to welcome you back to Premier Inn in the future.
Preston, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

Excellent hotel situated close to where we wanted to be comfortable and in a quiet location, the staff were very informative and helpful during our stay. The room was nice and clean with drink making facilities and an excellent strong shower

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends