“New Year's Eve ”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Blackpool, United Kingdom
“New Year's Eve ”
Reviewed 1 January 2014 via mobile

Had a brilliant night food served as a platter absolutely lovely and plentiful all fresh. Shame u forgot( garlic bread) only jokin it was a great nite staff even though they had to work nye still happy and chatty will be back next year.

“Third visit 02.12.”
Reviewed 3 December 2013 via mobile

After our weekly shopping trip my partner and I decided to have lunch as we enjoyed our previous meals. Staff and service were good and we didn't have to wait too long for our meals, about 15 min. My partner enjoyed his burger. I had the footlong hot dog and I was disappointed that it came with a Boroughbridge sausage and not with the all American Hot Dog as stated in the menu! It should either be a hot dog or it needs to be made clear in the menu that it is some other sausage as I don't really like sausages.

“Improved”
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Been twice in November. Once in the evening on my sons birthday and once with my daughter at lunchtime. The evening visit was a Wednesday and relatively quiet. Ordered two mixed grills which arrived after around ten mins. Good amount on plates only minor criticism was the sundries were tepid (mushrooms etc). Lunchtime visit was great!. Young lady that served us was extremely attentive and polite. The chicken lunch was a perfect lunch portion and piping hot. The sponge pudding and custard was lovely. Great value including a drink. Vast improvement on my last visit. Tables were clean! Well done. Highly recommend a lunchtime visit

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Neil F
Blackpool, England, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't bother”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

We booked for about 15 people and they just saved us five tables.
Not together mind, just 5 separate tables. So we all ate at different times and didn't really get to socialise together.
The food is poor to say the least. I reckon pretty much everything is frozen and microwaved.
Just don't bother.

Visited November 2013
Blackpool, United Kingdom
“Seems to have improved but ...”
Reviewed 22 November 2013

Been here about once a month for a while now, each time seems to be a flurry of new staff, never see the same faces twice. Service is an absolute shambles. They take the order fast but boy do they keep you waiting!! 45 minutes for two sandwiches, dried lettuce on one and forgot the meat on the other. Sausage not cooked on recent visit. If you are eating here make sure you have lots of time to spare. God help those booking large tables for occasions.

Visited November 2013