See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 August 2015

Very pleased, we are a couple with four young children and booked the family room for a long weekend. Room was basic but clean & tidy. Just a couple of minutes from promenade and beach - location is excellent so the kids did not have far to walk. If you want breathtaking views this is not for you, but if good value is more important I would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
suzanne72, Owner at Leatham Park Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2015

Thanks for the review, unfortunately the area is being redeveloped and the view is what it is, but im glad the stay was a pleasant one.

Reviewed 29 August 2015 via mobile

Stayed here with my missus and 3 children, including a 10 month old.

Very helpful owner from long before we even arrived. Helped me out a lot by answering all my questions.

I'd say this is a proper Blackpool hotel, and would recommend it to families who are on a budget.

Very good people, and I'd stay here again... Hopefully without the British weather!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family

Thank you for reviewing your stay at Leatham Park.
Glad that you enjoyed your stay here with us.
I will try and book the sun for the next time you stay lol.

Reviewed 27 August 2015

On arrival to the room we found a silverfish in the bed. Shower was broken, skid marks in the toilet suggesting it hadn't been cleaned from the last guests, walls needed redecorating all chipped, wifi didn't work. View to outside is highly undesirable.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank laurel90

Thanks for taking time to review your stay with us.
I'm sorry you seem to be disappointed with the room.
Silverfish don't live in beds and the bedding is always changed after peoples stay overs.
I do all the cleaning myself and i know i cleaned the toilet before your stay, along with the rest of the room. The shower head holder has broken which will be replaced but the shower works well.
The WIFI should work up there as it has been upgraded.
I was no aware of any of these things when you arrived and checked into your room

As for the view i have no control of the surrounding areas that are being redeveloped.

Reviewed 3 August 2015 via mobile

Family of four stayed here two nights, rooms basic but clean, owner is helpful, small bar area based more near the tower than the pleasure beach all in all a budget guest house but good standards we would stay here again.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
suzanne72, Owner at Leatham Park Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2015

Thank you for your response. We are a basic guest house more than a hotel. We provide the basic for what people need for a stay. Located 20 minutes from The Pleasure beach and 10 minutes from main shopping area The Sealife, Madame Tussauds are only 5 minutes walk from the guest house and the beach being less than 5. A really good base and location for Blackpool what ever the reason for a visit.

Reviewed 28 July 2015

stayed 2 nights, family of 2 adults, one child, great value accommodation, £75 for 2 nights, very welcoming hosts, and very close to all amenities, (central pier, waxworks) would happily stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family

Thank you for your response. Im very happy that you were satisfied with your stay with us - come again soon