See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 October 2015

We've just returned from a lovely two night stay at this Guest House. Suzanne was so welcoming and informative. As soon as we were alighting from the taxi she opened the door and called me by my name, my twelve year old son could not believe it. The children was happy throughout our stay. The room was small but comfortable and quiet which was just what I wanted to allow my sixteen year old daughter to study for her exams while on our break.The bathroom was immaculate. They are located close to all major attractions, they also sell discounted tickets to most of these attractions. Suzanne and her Mum's interest in how we were enjoying your overall stay was second to none. Even after I've checked out Suzanne kept my luggage until we were ready to leave Blackpool. GREAT SERVICE which I guess will only get better. Are you seeking friendly faces from your arrival to your departure? then look no further than the Leatham Guest House.

Reviewed 29 October 2015

We had a lovely stay at this guest house with Suzanne and her mum (hosts). We took 2 of our children with us and they just loved it, the pool table was a particularly welcome attraction! Suzanne and her mum are lovely and so welcoming, made us feel so at home and had a lovely time with them in the bar on the evening of our stay. Rooms are basic but clean and comfortable. Would definitely keep returning here each time we visit Blackpool - feel like we have found our home from home.

Reviewed 25 October 2015

just returned from our stay hear.suzzane and family were so welcoming realy made us feel at home , bar/lounge area is great and very reasonably priced.the room was lovley had everything we needed very clean ,bed was so comfy ,loved the stay and meeting the family ,top hotel great value for money ..thank you for a wounderfull stay havnt got anything at all i could say bad about the place thanks again ,,,, bev darren ,chloe.bayden and elise xx

Reviewed 20 September 2015 via mobile

Lovely place to stay were coming back for my birthday in March staff are fab room was very cosy the bathroom was spotless would highly recommend great location also close to all attractions literally a stones throw from the front

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2015 via mobile

We have just returned from Blackpool and a stay at Leatham Park Guest House. We had a lovely time. The hotel was so homely, fresh linen and really clean as well as being in walking distance of everything you need. My husband and i took our 5 children and we were worried about being a little noisy but after spending an evening in their lounge playing board games, pool and having a drink we were made to feel very welcome. We will definitely be returning.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family