Bracondale Guest House
Maples Hotel(Blackpool)
  • Breakfast included
Park House Hotel(Blackpool)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsb bother guestsa great staycomfy bedneilpromanadexxfablaugh
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 January 2012

My husband and I stayed at this Guest House last weekend 7th and 8th January. The room was spotlessly clean, as was the en-suite bathroom. The owner was always prepared to go the extra mile to accommodate the guests. Amonst the guests that weekend were 5 people who were attending a Soul weekend at the Hilton Hotel. Because these weekends go on until 5 a.m. the owner offered breakfast to these people at 11 a.m. so they could get some sleep and was quite happy that they would sleep through the day.

The breakfast was phenominal and would certainly keep you going all day, if you could manage it all. Although it is a bed and breakfast Guest House the owner was quite happy for people to take in "take aways" and use the Guest House facilities to eat these.

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and will most certainly return again in the near future.

Cheryll and Ray Roberts

Room Tip: All the rooms are good but I believe the superior rooms are that bit extra special.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 January 2012

This is one of the nicest Hotels I have stayed in. I travelled with a group of 4 friends from London. We were made to feel welcome from the moment we arrived. The hotel owner (Neil) found us a parking space just outside the hotel and helped us in with our bags. We were shown to our rooms, which were all spotlessly clean and Neil made sure we were happy with our rooms and had everything we needed before leaving us to settle in. We had a drink in the bar with Neil and one of the other guests (a regular guest who was on his 4th visit in as many months) before we hit the town. Breakfast was cooked to order by Keith on both mornings, it was lovely, very generous portions, and kept us going 'til tea time.
We also appreciated the use of the dining room on the Saturday night when we brought in a take away.
I would recommend this hotel to all my friends and family without any hesitation.

Room Tip: I stayed in the Superior Double, which was bigger than the other rooms, and with a few nice added extras i.e. Complimentry decanter of Sherry and chocolates.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 January 2012

The bracondale guest house in blackpool is one of the best with a four star rating nothing can go wrong inside this great hotel. I have stayed in many hotels over the world and I can say the bracondale is one of the best if you plan to spend a few days in blackpoolthis is the hotel to go to

Room Tip: If you pla to say in this ask for room 3 its the most quiet
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 January 2012

This is a nice place on he north shore 1 minute walk to the tram or bus which takes two minutes to get to places like coral island or the blackpool tower, also great for getting away from the noise of blackpool but only 2 minutes away from all the activitys and u are away from all the noise of those self catering flats ,in my 3 visits in 2011 i slept like a baby no noise at all
the only thing missing is bigger tv's they are pretty small in room but apart from that its clean. Nice owner and manager and superb breakfast ,i have stayed here on my own and with my kids, theres a fish and chip shop italian chinese indian and a spar all with in 2 minutes walk so you cant go wrong here.

Room Tip: they do a superior room with big tv
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Chris C
Reviewed 14 December 2011

Had a great weekend break with our 3 year old grand-daughter. We were made to feel very welcome. Complimentary drink when we arrived. Rooms very clean and breakfast was great the next morning. We sat in the bar in the evening with other guests and confirm very reasonable bar prices. When I asked for something they did not have behind the bar - the staff went out and bought my drink. Newspapers order and there next morning at breakfast. I recommend this hotel and confirm we are going back to let the New Year in.
Alison Ron and Beth