“Everything I needed I received.”
Review of Leverdale Hotel

Leverdale Hotel
Ranked #341 of 853 Blackpool B&B and Inns
“Everything I needed I received.”
Reviewed 1 September 2013

I had a great time with my boy. His eyes lit up as we had the luxury room and sea view. The room was spotless and little extras like guest water was welcomed. The bathroom was pretty impressive too. The light bulb, which was a specific bulb, in the bathroom went out during my stay (1 night) but with in 5 minutes it was replaced. Breakfast was very straight forward and the staff were great. Overall I asked for some quality and we got just that. 10/10. Lee & Finlay, Manchester.

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank Leonardotaun

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
Worcester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 August 2013

Was given a Groupon voucher by a friend which we upgraded to a sea view room on the top floor. Lovely clean room and sheets, excellent breakfast and really friendly staff.
Convenient location, made good use of the tram and the allday ticket.
Excellent fish and chips from the Bispham Restaurant round the corner.

Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Very bad hotel, I saw the hotel pictures on website and thought its ok and booked it, but when I went there with my family, it was really worse than the pictures, I had my kids with me and it was not suitable for kids at all, so I asked them to pay my money back( I paid 50% when booking) but they wouldnt agree, after lots of trouble I finally got half of my money refunded, but lost half of it.
High price, bad quality.
I then booked another hotel in blackpool which was much better and clean much cheap than this.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Mohdwahb

Travellers are raving about these Blackpool hotels

Chesterfield, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 August 2013

My fifth return visit to the Leverdale - nice to see Raji & Alison again (the proprietors) who personally run the hotel, & making you feel very welcome without being pretentious. I've stayed in several of their rooms that have been improved & renovated & a couple that need a bit of TLC. Good value for money - if you expect silver service go elsewhere & pay over the top - for the average person looking for a homely base That they can feel at ease in then it's just the ticket. Past experience - if something is not right then speak to Raji or Alison & they will do their utmost to help.

1 Thank MrThundercat
Kirkcaldy, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 August 2013

we decided at the last minute to go to blackpool for the weekend with my daughter and her friend and had a ball the staff went out of theyre way to make us feel welcome after our 4 and a half hour drive,room was lovely spotlessly clean and the linen and towels brilliant white.when staying in blackpool accommodation can be a bit hit or miss but the leverdale is a cut above the rest,no problem with the parking either we asked when checking out if we could leave the car there for a couple of hours and there was no problems at all.will definately be going back to this hotel thank you so much guys

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Myself n my husband went for our anniversary. We stayed there as it was suppose to have had good reports.
However we arrived at 1:30 and our room wasn't ready. We was told to come back in a few hours. We had to walk seen as our car keys had been taken off us. We came back at 3. We went to a far back 3rd floor room that absolutely stank of gas so much it made me feel sick. The keys didnt work in the doorlock, the kettle lead didnt reach the plug socket so kettle had to go on floor. No cups either. I asked to be moved which they did after we had to wait another hr until that was ready.
What a joke! The ceiling paint peeling n flaking off, radiator hanging off wall, kettle handle broke off, shower was old n cold. Then to top it off we found faeces stain on bed cover. OMG!
We complained and they didn't seem at all apologetic or shocked. Disgusting n disgraceful artitude n management.(The restaurant staff were excellent..)
Our car was also left unlocked n moved several times pathetic..

• Stayed August 2013
2 Thank debio21
sstark2, Manager at Leverdale Hotel, responded to this review, 24 August 2013
May I say.......we are very shocked at your review.....we moved you from the first room as you said you could smell gas........(we think possibly the outside drains) Check in is 2pm of course some rooms will not be ready if you arrive early.

We only move cars when its absolutely necessary. If anyone has a problem leaving keys, you have the choice to find alterative parking.

We have rooms to suit all pockets .......we apologised for the stain, housekeeping put it right immediately which you failed to say. It was rust, it came from the laundry. You really shouldn't make statements like that. Its very unfair.
All issues stated have been put right, including papering the ceiling.

Regards
Walsall, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 August 2013

me and my wife spent 2 nights here.the room was a nice size,clean and the bed was very comfortable.all the staff were very friendly and attentive.there just happened to be an air show on the 2 days we were there,which was very enjoyable.
graham&(smiley)sue.