Lancaster House Hotel
Lyndene Hotel(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
US$36
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Blackpool South Shore(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$56
Travelodge
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewslancaster universityprivate parkinghotel is lovelycourse evening meallounge arealovely roomtoastfull english breakfastfabdavid
Reviewed 22 April 2012

Excelent location for both pleasure beach and town situated central so an even walk to iether, both my wife and i fully enjoyed our stay and on arrival commented on the cleanliness of the hotel, an outstanding buffet style breakfast with a large selection of breakfast foods.Tea and coffee facility in the rooms. We definately recomend to anyone wishing to book and guarantee you will not be dissapointed. we have stayed in Blackpool several times and in several locations and out of all would definately book Lancaster house again.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 April 2012

Brilliant guest house. Very clean and friendly. Defo would stay again

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 April 2012

This is a rely good guest house. Breakfast is really good, plenty of choice and really fresh. Rooms are really clean. Owners are really friendly and make you feel as welcome as possible. Close to the promenade. Would stay again

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed 3 April 2012

I selected this hotel for its location and wasn't disappointed. Blackpool tower is a 5 minute walk, as is the Manchester bar on the promenade. I had read previous reviews and had high hopes, and really thought I had a bargain. I have to say, we got what we paid for. £50 for two with breakfast on a sat night with free parking was fab.
I can't fault the staff, service, the exellent breakfast, and I mean exellent! The cleanliness was great, location, free parking was all value for money.
Just a few things let it down. The walls are paper thin, and the bloke in the next room clearng his throat all night didn't make for a good night sleep, but did make a good laugh. I can't remember the last time I was given an actual key to my room? The shower was electric, and slow, though very hot so was a compromise. The rooms bulit in hairdryer was related to the shower. The decor was clean and coordinated but a little dated.Our sink tap was loose. The bedroom curtains were white and thin and made no effort to block out the morning sun shining in the bedroom, ensuring we had a bright awakening lol.
Lots of pluses. There was plenty of plug sockets, mirrors and room for clothes etc. The beds were really comfy and the room was warm. The towels were a good quality, and the TV was modern and had all the local chanels with a good picture.
All in all, for Blackpool and the money I paid, I was more than happy with the hotel, and would definately go again, but maybe just one night.
Its a safe bet and I would recommend, especially due to the breakfast, location, free parking, cleanliess, bed comfort and pleasant staff, thanks

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 February 2012

Excellent location for Bloomfield Road ( home of Blackpool FC ) .My wife and I had a excellent stay at the Lancaster House Hotel , friendly staff,good size room with double bed with en-suite and a lovely breakfast in the morning,

Room Tip: Ask for a en-suite room ,( room 11 has a nice view of Bloomfield Ground ) .
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple