The Beach House Blackpool
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
The Cliffs Hotel(Blackpool)
Agoda.com
US$125
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewschampagne suiteself cateringsunset suitestarlight penthousesanderling suitetram stopwasher dryerboth bedroomsthese apartmentsdining tableamusement arcadeall mod conshospitality traylocal amenitiestrams and busesperfect staycentral heating
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 April 2012

We only stayed for one night, but wished it could have been longer. It was a spotless and comprehensively equipped private apartment.

What seemed like a drawback (a £2 tram ride from town) becomes an advantage as it avoids the excesses of the seafront nearer town but has nice views and a more peaceful atmosphere. Being very close to the tram station and main bus route makes life very easy.

Darren and Estelle are superb hosts and I recommend the Beach House without reservation.

Room Tip: Although several rooms lack a sea view, that increases the sense of privacy
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 April 2012

found the Beach House online & the booking really easy, no bookings in November & we wanted to be away from the Stag/hen night scene. so all good?

was phoned this morning & told "I don't take girls" & your booking is cancelled!!
My friend was then hit us with:-

She just phoned me and asked who was staying in ours and then asked if we were linked to your booking - I said yes, so she said 'listen darling, I have families and famous people stay here, and with all the promises in the world that you'll be quiet, once you've had drink you won't be, so I've cancelled your booking."

How rude!
P.S. We're mostly 50ish Book Group!!
Can't review the rooms though as we won't be staying there!

Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
7  Thank seapeaks
Inspirers, Owner at The Beach House Blackpool, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2012

We are looking at this post in only a positive way, it can't really be called a review as we declined the potential booking before it was processed. Our booking process is easy to do on line and is real time. We do however look for larger groups who try to book on line and we will always give a courtesy call to double check. This allows us to make sure that any booking regardless of age, gender or otherwise does not have the potential to disturb or disrupt others staying at the Beach House. Which is good housekeeping practice.

When we did contact this group who were trying to book on line our call was treated in a negative way and so we declined the booking, which was the right decision. We do have larger groups such as extended families, business bookings. event attendees. professional entertainers etc. who happily discuss their needs.

Our customers safety and comforts are more important to us than any ratings or profits. We care about people and their stay at our premises and never intended to upset anyone.

Reviewed 15 April 2012

We visit Blackpool a lot for the dance festivals and came across the Beach House whilst looking on the internet. We wanted somewhere we could get away from the hustle and bustle of Blackpool centre and were we could relax and combine a holiday with the family . The Beach House ticked every box. We stayed in the Champagne Suite which was like home from home , spotlessly clean and a touch of luxury , everything was fully equipped with dishwasher, laundry room, TVs in every room and much more. The owners went out of there way to make sure every detail was taken care of allowing early check in , shopping delivered and put away for us , very friendly. If staying in the summer a lovely patio area and if the rain comes an extensive DVD collection and free WIFI. Parking spaces and a regular tram service just outside. Everything you could wish for and more. Booking for next year.

Room Tip: All rooms are of the same high standard just depends how many are staying in the party.
Reviewed 10 April 2012

Sunset apartment- the apartments are located away from the maddening crowd at the town centre. it is ideal for families with kids with nearby access to public transport, amusements and supermarket. It has very good view of the beach.the hosts are very friendly and go out of their way to make the stay comfortable and memorable. Would go back and stay with the family anytime there. did not have its own swimming pool/health facility and hence I have rated it as terrible!!!!! i am sure if they had one, they would maintained it very well.

Reviewed 8 April 2012

I couldn't of asked for a more wonderful apartment to stay with my two daughters. We stayed in the Seastar apt and it is better equiped than my own house - the only dishwasher in my kitchen is me, unless I bribe my girls with extra pocketmoney!! What can I say? Well to start with due to family circumstances I had to cancel my original booking for Easter 2011, but Estelle was amazingly understanding and offered to allow me to use my deposit to book a later date rather than loosing it, so my family stayed Easter 2012 instead. 11 out of 10 so far. When we arrived, we had the pleasure of actually meeting Estelle after speaking quite a few times on the phone and she was just as lovely in person. She showed us around the apt and told us where to get tram tickets and some ideas on what to see etc etc etc, which made life that much easier for me and as the apt had its only allocated parking bay I actually got to leave the car behind and use the tram service which stops virtually at the door, another major plus for a single Mums taxi service for all the kids clubs lol. The apt itself is very well equipped with a tv in the bedroom (another plus for my girls) and beautifully decorated & mantained throughout, there wasnt anything that I needed and didnt have. I have been fortunate enough to stay in a lot of 4 & 5 star hotels through work and The beach House knocks spots off them. And although we were actually to busy to use them a great selection of dvds were readily available. A fantastic few days and fantastic owners. To quote Arnie "I'll be back" and I will certainly tell all my friends/colleagues to use The Beach House whenever they are thinking of visiting Blackpool. Thanks so much Estelle, it was apleasure and we hope to be back soon. Mandy Howe, Rachel & Louise McIntyre.