Claremont Hotel
US$83
Agoda.com
US$125
1,606 results
All reviewsinclusive breakall inclusive dealkids clubsea viewall inclusive drinkschoice hotelsentertainment roomconcert roomfree barswimming poolnext yearreception staffself servicesmall liftweekend breakevening mealgreat value for money
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

Food was excellent especially the breakfast no greasy food sat around for hours! The rooms are small but clean. Pool area clean but far to much chlorine in the water all of our eyes were red raw.
Drinks are a bit pricy at the bar but to be expected in a hotel.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 November 2013

Just returned once again from our midweek all inclusive stay at the Claremont,not disappointed at all a couple of new acts were there this week and we really enjoyed it as usual.The food is second to none personal touch with your own waiter or waitress,whom we got to now well during our stay,Josie she was so friendly and couldn't do enough for you.The rooms are spacious and are kept lovely and warm which is a plus at this time of year.The compare Ryan what can I say you were on top form this holiday Ryan I always enjoy you but this week you excelled cannot recommend this hotel enough fantastic midweek break.

Room Tip: Rooms near the lifts are best especially if you have walking difficulties ,rooms on the side get sea view without the charge.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Marian Y
Reviewed 8 November 2013

I booked to stay at this hotel for an upcoming weekend. This was to be a very special trip for my mother who had just been diagnosed with terminal cancer and wanted to spend one last weekend in Blackpool.
I was told on the phone during booking that I was to pay a deposit of £25 per person. There were four of us going so I was told I was paying £100.
Unfortunately my mother broke her arm after I had booked the trip and was admitted to hospital . My mother deteriorated so badly in hospital and was unable to leave.
I contacted the hotel to cancel the booking and was told that I had actually paid a £50 deposit and that they had emailed me to tell me this.
I had never received any email and checked through all my emails again. So this meant I was now being told I was losing £200 rather than the £100 I was initially told.
I asked for the extra £100 to be refunded. Despite speaking to a manager and two supervisors who in no way would agree to this.
I asked for the email to be re sent so I could check the amount but was told I could only have a paper copy that would be posted.
My mother actually passed away a week later form her injuries and I feel disgusted that I was not entitled to at least some of what I had paid. I understand that deposits are needed however I wasn't asking for the deposit back I was asking for the additional money they had taken from my account.
My family have used this chain of hotels for years and I feel that under the circumstances and the fact I was miss informed about the charges that there could have been some flexibility and empathy towards the situation. Had I have been informed that the deposit was £50 each I would have taken out travel insurance.
Two of the group are pensioners and are now left out of pocket.
This was the only thing my mother really wanted to do before she passed away. I am deeply saddened by the service I have received.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank indigogirlu
Reviewed 8 November 2013

Fantastic holiday as usual. Excellent value for money don't know how they do it for what we received. Food was top class. We had a hot buffet lunch daily and latte coffee, tea hot chocolate available all day and evening foc. Most drinks were included in the all inc but I had to pay a £1 for my usual Southern Comfort which I thought was ok as I could have had numerous other choices if I wanted. Entertainment brilliant two artists nightly and Ryan the hilarious compere. The hotel is 10 minutes walk to Tower and North Pier, and Trams and Buses free with pass to Fleetwood, Freeport, St Annes. (I personally wouldn't mind paying a nominal amount for these excellent services). Our room was a bay at the back which we found excellent. All in all I had a fantastic holiday and can't wait to return (already Booked) Thank you Claremont and all your wonderful staff.

Room Tip: Bays at the back excellent with no supplements.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank gillian b
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Had a brill time at the Claremont, very impressed with the food,good selection on menu, staff very friendly and helpful. Room quite small but clean and adequate for a 2 night stay. Entertainment was good especially the comedian from Bolton,very funny.Only 10minute walk into town,so good location.Would definetly recommend this hotel, and will visit again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends