Claremont Hotel
US$72
US$64
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Oak Lea Hotel(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$108
US$85
US$75
  • Breakfast included
Travelodge Blackpool South Shore(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$57
Travelodge
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
1,610 results
All reviewsinclusive breakall inclusive dealkids clubsea viewall inclusive drinkschoice hotelsentertainment roomconcert roomfree barswimming poolnext yearreception staffself servicesmall liftweekend breakevening mealgreat value for money
Reviewed 28 May 2010

We are regulars at the Claremont Hotel and love Blackpool just had to say time and time again you can be sure of top quality, friendly service, good food, nice rooms and best entertainment for the kids. The one person who makes all the difference to our stay is Mel in the dining room - who is the main reason we continue to book. The same can be said of the other families who are lucky enough to be seated in her area as she makes everyone feel immediately welcome like long lost friends, our children are made to feel very comfortable and happy, never too much trouble, never too busy to help, polite and friendly and always a smile and a laugh. She is the best ambassador for Blackpool and the hotel and deserves to be rewarded.
Top service, and very professional - a credit to the hotel . Her style is unique, charming and genuine - so good at making guests feel special, customer service at its best and if every other hotel could see how she serves guests they would triple their profits over night.
The entertainment at The Claremont is always the best, the food is healthy, delicious and wonderful value - especiailly if you have fussy kids to feed - nothing is too much trouble. Our family room was clean, tidy and had stunning views of the promenade and beach. So much to do for the family up town and along the promenade. We will be booking again for the illuminations - ask for Mel in the dining room if you book - she is an attraction in her own right! We wouldn't want to stay anywhere else in Blackpool - this hotel is the best!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2010

A small group of friends and myself stayed at the Claremont in May for the caberet weekend. It cost £89 and included full use of the swimming pool, bed and breakfast and evening meal. I arrived early at the hotel (before 2pm) and there was no chance of being able to go to the room before 2pm but this was not a great annoyance as I was directed to the bar and lounge area where I was able to have a coffee etc and admire the sea view. Once I got to the room, I thought that it was very basic but clean and tidy but directly outside our window (at ground level) we were faced with a roof with pipes and chimneys (I assume they were something to do with the air conditioning?). Also, the room was extremely hot and it was directly above the caberet room. Again not a big deal but not very romantic or ideal if you were on a different kind of break. However, we saw some of the other rooms and they were very nice and had views of the sea front. I used the swimming pool which I was very impressed with and there were great facilities to enjoy your swimming experience. I was extremly impressed with the choice of menu for the evening meal and it was of excellent standard. I thought that it would be far more basic considering how cheap our stay was. Again this can be said for the breakfast. The caberet was cheesy and I thought low quality but that is just my opinion and I am sure others enjoyed it. Overall, a very enjoyable stay with very friendly and efficient staff. I really hope that you get to meet Camille (I think that is how you spell his name), who served us breakfast and evening meal. He was very friendly and charming with a little glint in his eye. A very nice chap!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 May 2010

as always a great stay at agreat hotel but the bathrooms could do with a refurb , food to a high standard service great and there is something for all ages of kids we are going for an all inclusive break in june can,t wait

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 May 2010

We have visited this hotel on many occasions and always had a good time.The location is ideal - handy for the bus and trams.The food is 1st class(I love kippers for breakfast and they are always on hand) .i would recommend the Claremont every time.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 May 2010

My husband and myself were in need of a weekend away and we booked a sea view room at the claremont, we had a very entrtaining and relaxing time with good entertainment, good food and friendley staff. keep up the good work. see you all soon.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple