“A flying visit to Blackpool”
Review of The Kenley

The Kenley
Ranked #2 of 859 Blackpool B&B and Inns
Reviewed 28 April 2013

My Mum's old friend and his partner run The Kenley and do it with style, warmth and comfort.

The place has a boutique hotel air about it, is immaculately clean but also warm and welcoming which is something I believe, from our short visit, comes directly from Tony and Mike themselves. The rooms are stylish and comfortable, the meals excellent and there's a relaxed atmosphere throughout. It was clear that the other guests felt similarly from the way they interacted with Tony and Mike.

I would recommend The Kenley as a great sanctuary from the liveliness of Blackpool's various entertainment options!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Shirley R
There are newer reviews for The Kenley

Reviewed 23 April 2013

Visited the Kenley many times over the years, yet again another amazing 4 day stay. The 5* standards Tony and Mike offer you is fantastic. The room décor is of a high standard as is the breakfast and evening meal on offer which is cooked to perfection. Would not stay anywhere else in Blackpool. Tony and Mike make your stay so warm and comfortable, always at hand if you need them. Cannot wait to return on our next holiday.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Michele-Alan
Reviewed 23 April 2013

My fiance and I stayed at The Kenley in July last year as part of our summer holidays - a little tour of the UK. We got an incredibly warm welcome from Mike and Tony when we arrived, including a well-needed cup of tea in the bar. The bar area looks fantastic and features a beautiful marine aquarium along one of the walls. This is definitely a modern, stylish B&B and is almost a boutique hotel.

The room itself was a little smaller than hotel standard but absolutely nothing to complain about, very clean and comfortable and a good ensuite bathroom as well. Over two days I had both the full english breakfast and also the pancakes - very nice and ample.

Overall, if you're going to Blackpool and want an upmarket B&B, then The Kenley would be my #1 choice.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank sweet_sac
Reviewed 16 April 2013

Well due to a mid week course i took advantage of this established delight, called the kenley. I stayed in a lovely single room with an adequate size and great shower. The food is amazing and you will be well looked after here. The communual area is very comfortable, free wifi but its the relaxing and warm welcome that just sets everything up for you.
I will return and stay here again and thats a promise. If you are driving, parking can be restrictive, but the kenley can arrange car parking locally.
Benefit from a dedicatec team and fantastic hosts, enjoy the fabulous food, we all deserve a great escape from it all,

Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank equillibrium
Reviewed 15 April 2013

Just got home after staying at The Kenley for the weekend. I chose The Kenley after reading the great reviews on Trip Advisor, and after checking their website. It is an amazing place - great decor, spotlessly clean, beautiful bedrooms, and wonderful hosts Mike and Tony. Not forgetting the great breakfast, cooked to perfection; the great location (2 minutes walk to St Chad's tram stop); the beautiful well equipped bedroom (we stayed in Room 1) with a very comfy bed; and then there's the fantastic price (in true Yorkshire style!). I must say that Mike and Tony really made our weekend very special and most enjoyable - great blokes in a great place; warm, friendly and welcoming... . We will be back - it's too nice not to.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JanetSteve
Reviewed 15 April 2013

Each time I stay at the Kenley I think well they have reached perfection with all they offer then I come back again and more improvements have been implemented that I wouldn't have thought about.This time I can't think what else they could possibly do! The food/service/comfort/cleanliness and welcome is better than any five star that I have stayed in at home and abroad. great hotel and wonderful people that run it.

• Stayed: April 2013
3  Thank lindahope
Reviewed 14 April 2013

A warm welcome with cups of tea and biscuits set the tone for our 2 night stay at The Kenley. This hotel is spotlessly clean and beautifully furnished in a contemporary style. Our bedroom had everything we needed, bed was very comfortable and room was quiet. Breakfast was a delight, up there with the very best. Would definitely return

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends