“Another superb visit to the Kenley”
Review of The Kenley

The Kenley
Ranked #2 of 864 Blackpool B&B and Inns
Reviewed 17 July 2014

They are still doing it, every visit we make and the Kenley keeps getting better! The new bar area looks awesome and as always Tony and Mike are very welcoming and make you feel at home from the moment you turn up.

The rooms are superb and as always are spotlessly clean and the hotel is lovely and warm. I sleep better at the Kenley than I do at home as the beds are so comfortable.

The breakfast was beautiful as you will see from my picture. We have already booked our next trip to the Kenley for later in the year.

I can't wait for our next date with the Kenley.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SwampyAJC
Write a ReviewReviews (1,083)

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Myself and my partner have just returned from a 3night stay at the Kenley. I booked it purely because it was number 1 on tripadvisor, and I'm so happy they had a room available for us.
Mike greeted us at the door, and when we stepped inside, it had the warm feeling of home.
The room was ,VERY clean, and the bed was so comfortable with luxurious quality bed linen.
The room had everything you would need and more.
Really couldn't fault it. The breakfast was outstanding. The Kenley deserves to be number 1, and I understand why it has held the winner award for so long.
Mike and Tony were so friendly, and we had a good natter with them both.
Would I recommend staying here? Most definitely.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 1. Couldn't fault it.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank jennylovie
Reviewed 15 July 2014

This was our second stay in The Kenley and we wouldn't go anywhere else! The hosts, Tony and Mike are so friendly and greet you with a warm welcome when you arrive.The rooms are simply amazing; luxurious beds, modern decor, tea and biscuits, TV, hairdryer...everything you could possibly need and more. This high standard is maintained throughout The Kenley! Breakfast is absolutely beautiful, consisting of fresh fruit, cereals, muffins, nuts, milkshakes, juices and yogurts. Then you can have a fry, pancakes and so much more. The pancakes are amazing!! We would recommend The Kenley to anyone and can't wait to return!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank SharonB01
Reviewed 11 July 2014

After living away from the great North West for a couple of years I was long overdue a return to the fabulous Kenley Hotel.
There have been some changes since I was last there and although I didn't think it could get any better it has. The number of rooms has been reduced (painful when no rooms available!!) and they have all been refurbished to the highest standard.
They are all truly gorgeous. Decorated beautifully with such perfect attention to detail.
I don't believe there is a hotel I have visited that comes close to this one.
Tony and Mike are perfect hosts ,nothing is too much trouble for them.
I have already booked again for later in the year and I can't wait to return.
Thank you for another perfect "mini" holiday.
Juliet

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 July 2014

We stayed here for a weekend break and as expected from reading previous guests experience's we were not disappointed. Outstanding hospitality and service. Immaculate rooms and throughout. An absolute pleasure to stay there with my partner. Can honestly say we will be paying another visit. Mick and Sharon

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank micky2110
Reviewed 8 July 2014

The kenley is just perfect .went for 50th birthday weekend from start to finish the hosts tony and mike were very welcoming .The whole place was spotless the bedroom was lovely .the breakfast was excellent .Would definitely go again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Another fantastic stay at The Kenley. The hotel is clean, comfortable, modern, and a pleasure to stay at but the real appeal is Tony & Mike the two nicest people we have had the pleasure to meet. Nothing is too much trouble and they are the perfect hosts. The breakfast is fab and sets you up for the day ahead. The Kenley is no1 in Blackpool and so it should be. We love it that much we are back in 7 weeks.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family