“Makes your visit to blackpool a happy one!!”
Review of The Kenley

The Kenley
Ranked #2 of 864 Blackpool B&B and Inns
Reviewed 22 July 2009

It was my first experience of Blackpool and i loved every minute!! The kenley hotel made my experience that much easier and better. From the clean modern rooms to the comfortable and homely sitting/lounge area!! To top it all off my sunday dinner was the best meal i have ever had!!!! You need to try it!! I will defo be back and i will defo be staying at the Kenely hotel again!!

1  Thank xxkazza24xx
Write a ReviewReviews (1,079)

Reviewed 17 July 2009

Having stayed at the kenley with the previous owners for 10 or more years, i was unsure what we would find at the 'New Kenley'. Tony and Mike do not disappoint at all. The hotel has been given a new lease of life. The hotel was modern, clean and the management couldn't be better. A lovely breakfast that filled me for the better part of the day!, and a range of food that i have never come across in a hotel in this country. Needless to say we will be staying there again (if there are any vacancies there!)

1  Thank polly28Derbyshire
Reviewed 16 July 2009

Just returned from 2 nights at the Kenly Hotel. Have stayed many times in minging B & Bs in Blackpool, the Kenley was a breath of fresh air. The rooms and public areas are modern, comtempory and clean and decorated very tastefully. The breakfast was delicious, with wide variey of fresh fruit, nuts, cereals and freshly cooked breakfast, (although I was bit hungover in first morning). I went with my husband and 9 year old daughter and all 3 of us really enjoyed the hospitality received.
The bar is well stocked and reasonably priced - Brandy £1.80, (the reason for the hangover lol) and the communal area bright, spacious, modern and perfect for sitting watching TV or just people watching.
The hotel itself is perfectly placed for promenade (1 min walk), pleasure beach (leisurely 10 min walk)
I would have no hesitations in recommending this hotel to anyone visiting Blackpool and look to returning at next opportunity.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank scottslassie
Reviewed 13 July 2009

Great little hotel. Mike and Tony great hosts and kept bar open until we dropped! food was delicious and beautifully presented. For dads birthday bash they put up balloons and banners and he was as chuffed as could be. Met some lovely people and a jolly good time was had by all. Go if you are in Blackpool but forget the diet..Thanks to you both from the Kinlans,The Thomases and (young!) Michael!!

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank DonnaTunwells
Reviewed 12 July 2009

Just been to the Kenley for a weekend break. Cannot fault it for anything, it certainly deserves all the great reviews. The hotel is spotless and the rooms are spacious, comfortable and well decorated. The food is superb and Tony and Mike are very helpful. Overall, it was a great break and we will definately go back again.

tracy & tim

1  Thank hotlass40
Reviewed 28 June 2009

Stayed at The Kenley for 4 days earlier this month.
What can I say? It was fabulous!!
As you can see from my ratings everything was excellent.
From the moment you walk through the door, Tony and Mike make you very welcome.
My room was lovely, and spotlessly clean as was every other area of the hotel.
I have been fortunate during my "holidaying life" to have nearly always stayed at 4 star hotels. If we work hard then we deserve the best.!! This definitely rates up there with the rest of them.
Lots has been said about the food, and I can only agree. The menu is excellent, and Tony's attention to detail is second to none.
If you were thinking of dining out in Blackpool, then I would have a SERIOUS rethink. I doubt you will find anything nicer and at the amazingly low price of £10 you would be a fool not to try it.
Tom summarise. FABULOUS,AMAZING,WONDERFUL!!!
BOOK NOW!!!
Tony and Mike---See you in July!!

Juliet,
Oldham, Lancs.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled solo
1  Thank foxxyjules
Reviewed 27 June 2009

Myself and my partner found this hotel on the internet after there was a management change at our regular hotel we had been using for 8 years, and fancied a change. The reviews were excellent so decided to give it a whirl. We had already arranged to go to Blackpool at a different hotel a couple of months before our stay at the Kenley so decided to pop by and show our faces. Tony and Mike were so friendly offered us a drink and we felt like we had known them for years so that was a good start!! We stayed for Easter Weekend and must say when we got to our room there was an Easter Card and a few mini eggs for us in a dish. And the evening meal, well, I was gobsmacked, 3 courses for £10 and the presentation was fantastic, it was like going to a fancy restaurant but in a b&b!! As there are only 10 rooms there everyone got on well and we met some lovely people. The place is absolutely spotless and tastefully decorated. Tony and Mike work really hard and deserve further recognition for their efforts. We certainly won't be staying anywhere else, as with the big hotels you are just a number - not here, more like a friend. Can't wait to go back in August 2009.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled as a couple