“"WOW" the food is to die for !!!!”
Review of The Kenley

The Kenley
Ranked #2 of 864 Blackpool B&B and Inns
Reviewed 28 September 2009

Just got back from a weekend break at The Kenley - all I can say is that I have never stayed at such a friendly, clean, beautifully decorated hotel. Tony & Mike are two of the nicest , most welcoming people I have ever met - nothing is to much trouble for them, you only have to ask. ---and the food----WELL-----I thought i had died & gone to heaven!!! it was fantastic! beautifully presented on the plate (also beautifully served, may I say ) & it tasted out of this world !! I will definately be going back to stay at The Kenly.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank valgEngland
Write a ReviewReviews (1,079)

Reviewed 28 September 2009

Arrived at the Kenley as a Guest but from the moment I rang the bell I was thoroughly spoilt then left feeling that I had made two new lifelong friends in Tony and Mike. I have returned home today after my fourth visit and all I can tell you is that each visit just gets better. Welcome is so warm : Rooms very comfortable : Food WOW !!!!! Service the best., Go and see for yourselves you will want to stay and if not possible return as soon as you can. Mike and Tony dont change anything you cant improve on perfection.
Linda Stoke on Trent

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with friends
1  Thank lindahope
Reviewed 22 September 2009

What can I add to what's already been said of this gem of an Hotel.
On arrival you are warmly welcomed with a drink and biscuits, Tony and Mike are two of the nicest people I have met, nothing is too much trouble. The food and presentation is outstanding, the Hotel is spotless and the rooms very comfortable. Wanted to book again for the end of October but no luck, fully booked, which does not surprise me, as they have many many repeat bookings. Will be back Tony and Mike

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled solo
2  Thank jeansSheffield
Reviewed 21 September 2009

The Kenley is fab from the moment you walk in the door.
Rooms atmosphere & Service are 2nd to none.
The biggest surprise for us was the excellent food we have ate in alot of places & the food here was breathtaking & a steal at 10 per head we had salads that were presented like a work of Art far too nice to eat but we did along with every course which was 100%.
It was my birthday weekend & Tony & Mike made it so so special I cannot rate this b & b highly enough if you visit Blackpool dont stay anywhere else we definately wont...
Although I suspect it will be very hard in the future as it will be so booked up & rightly so.!

1  Thank DIAMONDGIRL32
Reviewed 20 September 2009

After reading the reviews, my partner and I called Friday morning, and were lucky to pick up a cancellation for this private hotel. Our hosts Tony and Mike made us feel instantly welcome on arrival with a cup of tea, biscuits, and directions to the nearby car park. Once settled in, we had a walk along the promenade to the Italian restaurant, found and recommended by Mike, which proved fantastic! The room, though small, was nicely decorated and equipped with a LCD TV and a new en-suite. The bed was firm but comfortable. We managed to sleep quite well for the two nights we were there. My partner prefers a softer pillow, and Mike was good enough to search for and provide this.

Breakfast the next morning, cooked by Tony, was excellent. We decided to take up the offer of an evening meal the Saturday at 10 pounds for three courses with choice. The soup was homemade and very tasty, the casserole chicken and fresh veg was great, and the desserts were a work of art and delicious.

The lounge with bar was very comfortable to sit in for either an afternoon read of the paper or a social gathering with drinks. It was no surprise to us to find Tony and Mike have many repeat customers, some of whom stay for a fortnight!

Though our stay was short, it proved thoroughly enjoyable. We would definitely recommend and would return anytime!

1  Thank raiderlove214
Reviewed 19 September 2009

This is the first time we have been to blackpool and the first hotel i have booked on my own. It is very modernly decorated and the food is simply gorgeous and filling. The location is not too far from the beach and close to the main attractions.
The bar in the hotel is also very very reasonably priced and I definately would come back here next time we visit blackpool.
DEFO NUMBER 1 :D

Jemma & Kirsty

1  Thank kontagiouskitty
Reviewed 18 September 2009

Well what can I stay I would never go to another hotel after staying at The Kenley.
Lovely hotel, the lounge and bar are really comfortable and stylish. It has been decorated to a high standard and very modern.
Mike and Tony who run the hotel are great, they are really nice and welcoming and nothing is too much trouble.
The food is gorgeous I recommend you have the evening meal there. We ate there twice and it was truly gorgeous food.
The room was lovely too and had nice decor.
I wish a lot more hotels were as good as this as we have stayed at many and this is definitely the best.
If you are going to Blackpool then you must stay at The Kenley. We have already booked for next year.

1  Thank Brunette-of-Bristol