“exceptional!”
Review of The Kenley

The Kenley
Ranked #2 of 863 Blackpool B&B and Inns
Reviewed 15 October 2009

We recently returned from a weekend spent in Blackpool to celebrate my husband’s birthday and were lucky enough to have booked in at this exceptional boarding house. It’s absolutely no surprise that it enjoys the coveted No.1 rating and Mike and Tony are superb hosts; they even went to the trouble and expense of leaving a birthday card, chocolates, balloons and wine in our room. The location is ideal, the breakfast excellent, the decor and furnishings complimentary and the whole facility is absolutely spotless. The owners work very hard to maintain the standards they’ve set and it’s worth it. We were seriously impressed - and I would unhesitatingly recommend the Kenley to anybody planning a visit to the Town.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 9 October 2009

We returned home yesterday after our first stay at the Kenley. This little gem of a hotel deserves each and every one of the five stars that we and previous reviewers gave. If you’re thinking of a stay in Blackpool and looking for an extremely clean, comfortable and exceptionally friendly hotel, try to book here.
P. S. do yourself a favour and book the evening meal, the food is amazing.
Thank you Mike and Tony for taking care of us so well, we will definitely be returning.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 October 2009

What a place to stay! It is like going from home to home! Mike and Tony are so welcoming. On arrival we were given tea and coffee whilst filling out the paper work. The place is very warm, exceptionally clean and oh so friendly! The food was amazing, the preparation was unbelievable and the value for money was excellent! I strongly recommend eating there.

It is by far the best hotel in Blackpool. Even all the people that stayed there were so friendly!

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 October 2009

This hotel is simply the best.
Tony and Mike are two of the nicest people you could wish to meet and nothing is to much trouble.
The food is an experience in its self, its gorgeous and not to be missed.
The rooms are lovely and the cleanliness is outstanding
I would highly recommend a stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2009
2  Thank WarburtonsNottingham
Reviewed 28 September 2009

Just got back from a weekend break at The Kenley - all I can say is that I have never stayed at such a friendly, clean, beautifully decorated hotel. Tony & Mike are two of the nicest , most welcoming people I have ever met - nothing is to much trouble for them, you only have to ask. ---and the food----WELL-----I thought i had died & gone to heaven!!! it was fantastic! beautifully presented on the plate (also beautifully served, may I say ) & it tasted out of this world !! I will definately be going back to stay at The Kenly.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank valgEngland
Reviewed 28 September 2009

Arrived at the Kenley as a Guest but from the moment I rang the bell I was thoroughly spoilt then left feeling that I had made two new lifelong friends in Tony and Mike. I have returned home today after my fourth visit and all I can tell you is that each visit just gets better. Welcome is so warm : Rooms very comfortable : Food WOW !!!!! Service the best., Go and see for yourselves you will want to stay and if not possible return as soon as you can. Mike and Tony dont change anything you cant improve on perfection.
Linda Stoke on Trent

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with friends
1  Thank lindahope
Reviewed 22 September 2009

What can I add to what's already been said of this gem of an Hotel.
On arrival you are warmly welcomed with a drink and biscuits, Tony and Mike are two of the nicest people I have met, nothing is too much trouble. The food and presentation is outstanding, the Hotel is spotless and the rooms very comfortable. Wanted to book again for the end of October but no luck, fully booked, which does not surprise me, as they have many many repeat bookings. Will be back Tony and Mike

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled solo