“Perfect, Perfect, Perfect!”
Review of The Kenley

The Kenley
Ranked #2 of 863 Blackpool B&B and Inns
Reviewed 23 March 2010

My Mum, Partner, 8mth old daughter and myself have just come home from spending two nights in this wonderful b&b and i have to say we enjoyed it so much we have already booked to stay again in a few months.
On arrival we were greeted warmly with cups of tea and slices of cake that went down a treat and made us feel really welcome.
The entrance and lounge/bar area is imaculately kept and furnished tastefully which immediately sets you at ease in the knowledge you made the right decision in choosing this place.
The rooms are well styled and very very clean with excellent facilities, including en suite, ironing boards, hairdryer and in our case a travel cot. Myself, my partner and baby where in a modern room, the standard of which you would expect from a top end hotel. My mothers room was of the same excellent standard but decorated more tradionally, excellent for her.
The food was exceptional!!! and again its something you would expect to find in a top end hotel. It was good quality, freshly prepared and presented beautifully. A real treat! What was also impressive is that they prepared fresh food, blended to perfection for our baby without being asked. Needless to say empty plates all round!
My family will be returning in a few months as stated and to be honest as regular visitors to the area, cannot now imagine we will choose to stay anywhere else. We cannot speak more highly of this little gem of a b&b and if you are staying in the area, check availability here first, you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family
Write a ReviewReviews (1,075)

Reviewed 23 March 2010

Me and my partner stayed at this hotel for 2 nights. The hotel was immaculately clean and very well presented. Mike and tony made us feel really welcome and nothing was too much trouble for them. The hotel bar was very well stocked and had a very nice relaxing atmosphere. The room we stayed in was very well layed out and Comfortable. There was a flat screen t.v placed on the wall directly opposite our the bed. The meals we had missed out on, We was advised to have the meals next time we stay (Definately again) as people we met there said the food was fantastic and well worth £10 pp. We missed out! Wont next time!!! It is in the perfect location, Which is inbetween the pleasure beach and the tower. We would recommend this hotel to anybody. We are hopefully going to stay again some time next month, we are really looking forward to it!

Reviewed 23 March 2010

Me and my family recentley spent 2 nights at the kenley blackpool and really enjoyed it.We received a warm welcome and was offerd a cup of tea when we arrived which was fantastic after our long journey.The place was spotless clean and the food was amazing.The kids were addicted to the pac man machine in the bar area and there was also a range of kids board games which kept them entertained.The kenleys location is also good and not far from the sea front.We all thought it was a lovely and booked to return later this year.If going to blackpool,i would highly recomend the Kenley.Thanks Tony and Mike.See you both again soon.

Reviewed 22 March 2010

Stayed one night. Guest House was fantastic. Very warm welcom, spotlessly clean and the breakfast was far better than most 5 star hotels I stay at. 1 min from the sea, 5 mins from Pleasure Beach and Tower. Perfect!

Reviewed 22 March 2010

We enjoyed our experience at the Kenley so much that I felt I had to join this site and write this review
I have stayed at Blackpool on many occasions but no B&B comes anywhere near the standard that the Kenley has set and it rightly deserves the No. 1 spot in my opinion.
My wife and our twin 4 year old girls stayed there Friday and Saturday night and had the evening meal both nights.
The location of the Kenley is perfect, located in a nice street just off the seafront, midway between the Pleasure Beach and the centre of town.
The hotel was immaculately clean and very well decorated to a high standard. The fittings and furnishings were all modern and contemporary in design.
The well stocked bar was a joy to relax in with sumptuous seating and a pleasant feel to it. The dining room was also very comfortable and a joy to eat in.
We had the food on arrival on the Friday evening and enjoyed it so much that I immediately booked for the following night. The chef Tony is a properly trained chef and boy could you tell. In my opinion he could be Blackpool's contender for Masterchef.
The food was extremely well presented and tasted sublime coupled with the excellent, attentive service. (If you stay at the Kenley you just have to try the evening meal)
I have eaten at restaurants where a comparative meal would be £20-£30 upwards yet at the Kenley they charge only £10 per person (kids £5) which we found unbelievable value for money.
My wife and I had room numbers 2 and 3 which were both double rooms. Although small they were very well decorated and had everything you could want in a hotel bedroom and were of course spotlessly clean. The beds were modern with good mattresses ensuring a good nights sleep. There was a good selection of tea, coffee and biscuits and the towels were very plush. We both also had a flat screen free view TV mounted on the wall.
In a nut shell I would just be nit picking if I had to find a fault with the Kenley. I will be recommending it to everyone I know.
Well Done Guys.

Reviewed 18 March 2010

have been to several b+b's in blackpool and this is by far the best ,have had several breaks there now and already booked our next one ,couldn't wish for nicer people see you soon.

Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 March 2010

It was our first time in Blackpool for many, many years so we relied on trip advisor to find us a first class b&b. The Kenley was certainly that! Tony and Mike were efficient,professional, friendly and helpful right from the start.
The double room we occupied was tastefully decorated,comfy, well equipped and spotlessly clean. The breakfast was better than any we've had in several 4* hotels.The evening meal was a la carte standard at an affordable price. Fantastic! No wonder it is voted the best b&b in Blackpool. Thanks to Mike and Tony for making us welcome. We can definately recommend this place to any discerning future guests especially those who enjoy fine cuisine and home comforts.