“Reccommend this B&B to everybody”
Review of The Kenley

The Kenley
Ranked #2 of 864 Blackpool B&B and Inns
Reviewed 27 June 2010

This is the best Guest House I have stayed in - not only in Blackpool but anywhere. The service is excellent with restaurant standard food - a wide range of choices all excellently cooked. Tony and Mike are extremely friendly and make you feel at home throughout. The rooms were very clean and modernly decorated, Tony and Mike even put decorations up in my mum's room for her 50th birthday. A lovely guest house, will definitely reccommend this to everybody I know and will not stay anywhere other than here when I come to Blackpool!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
Write a ReviewReviews (1,079)

Reviewed 27 June 2010

Stayed in this hotel for the first time after getting rave reviews fro my sister and mother who both stay at there at least twice a year .
I must say that it surpassed our expectations , the rooms are immaculate ,with nice little extra touches that you would associate with a top hotel .
The meals are to die for , very well presented and cooked to perfection ,we arrived at the hotel after a four hour drive and was met at the door by the owners Tony and Mike who offered us a nice cup of coffee which was very much appreciated.
The whole hotel is spotlessly clean and decorated to a high standard , my partner fell in love with the place and the fine wall art , and yes Tony we did go and buy similar on the way home lol.
We cannot recommend this place high enough , we will be visiting again sap
Brenda & Brian

Reviewed 23 June 2010

We have stayed at The Kenley on numerous occasions and it never ceases to amaze us the quality of service on show there. Both Tony and Mike as welcoming as ever with nothing too much trouble. Stayed in the premier room this time and everything top notch except the price. Would never dream of staying anywhere else in Blackpool. Thanks for a lovely weekend Tony and Mike.

Reviewed 20 June 2010

Excellent b&b, very stylish. Food was lovely. Tony & Mike made us feel very welcome. Great hosts.

Would definitely recommend to families.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 June 2010

I went to the kenley for my dad's 40th we had a fantastic time, its decorated well and clean. Tony and Mike are very friendly people who put up decorations especially for my dad. The Kenley is one of the best hotels in blackpool and i recommend to other family members and friends.
hannah :] x

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 June 2010

My parents have just returned from a 4 night stay at "The Kenley", This was my treat to them for their Ruby wedding anniversary, they told me it was simply the best hotel that they had ever been to and not just in Blackpool. I would personally like to thank Tony and Mike for making their stay a very memorable and enjoyable occasion and the personal touches that you provided for them was magnificent, you really made them feel special. I will hopefully try and stay here during the illuminations with my family as my mother said that you simply could not top The Kenley with such a proffesional, caring service that is second to none, no wonder these guys are the number 1 rated hotel in blackpool. Once again thank you and I look forward to meeting you in the Autumn

Reviewed 17 June 2010

Two great days at the Kenley ! Tony and Mike are superb hosts at by far the best quality hotel for miles. Comfortable clean rooms, with quality decor, and a full English breakfast to die for. I would strongly recommend this hotel to anybody.
Thanks guys