1,132 results
All reviewsnext yeargoodie bagperfect hostsst chads roadnothing is too much troublecooked to perfectionfresh fruitfull englishjourney homeon arrivalevening mealsecond to nonelittle touchesfeel so welcomefantastic staysmall hotelsee you soon
Reviewed 22 October 2010

We booked a 2 night 3 day break at this B@ B / hotel. From the moment we arrived we new we made the right choice..
As we entered the premises we were struck on how modern, clean and friendly this hotel was. We were greeted by the landlords with a lovely smile and a welcome hello, We were asked would we like a Tea or Coffee. This was very welcome after a long journey. The two landlords Mike and Tony stepped up the hospitality from there, they took our cases up to our rooms while we were left to enjoy our drinks.
After finishing our drinks, we went up to our room, the surprises kept coming, the room was spacious, spotless and modern.
There were Tea / Coffee making facilities with Biscuits,and even free bottled water on the side of the bed, The bathroom had soft white towels, and complimentary care products.

Now just as we couldn't believe there were any more surprises to be had, then came what can only be described as a wammy of one, the evening meal. The food in this hotel
ranks with some of the best chefs in the world, this I can say with absolute confidence,
as I eaten in michellan Starr restaurants.

Breakfast had everything you could ever want. From cereals to fruit, nuts ,yoghurt, toast,
Pastries and a fantastic full English breakfast and as much Tea & Coffee, fruit juice you wanted.
This was complimented by napkins printed with good morning, folded and presented at your table.

The attention to detail, and the little things added to the friendliness make this B&B a real Gem.
Well I could go on but I shall just simply say nothing you have experienced will ever compare to this hotel. Feel free to ask me what ever questions you want to, I will do my very best to answer you with all honesty.
All that is left is to say is, a huge thank you to Mike and Tony for making our stay so wonderful. We will see you next year .

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 October 2010

Tony and Mike were great hosts, thay did everything possible to make our stay a good one, They even warmed my daughters meals up and gave her some FREE ice cream to go with her jelly.......
THE BEST place i have stayed in , in Blackpool.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 October 2010

We stayed at the Kenley for the 1st time after finding the hotel on Trip Adviser. Our ages ranged from 10 years to 63 years. Tony & Mike are the perfect hosts from tea & coffee on arrival to Tony moving his car so we could park ours. Tony & Mike are 2 of the best people you are likely to meet.The hotel is lovely,clean and well decorated the bedrooms are really nice and the beds very comfortable.The food is the best food Ive ever eaten all a work of art. Tony & Mike work very hard to make your stay at Blackpool the best it can be.These guys deserve to be "Hotel of the Year " the effort they put in is staggering. Cant wait to get back next year. John,Audrey,Matthew,Lorraine,Lauren & Jordan.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 October 2010

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this hotel. We were made very welcome and our room was spotless. The ensuite was a bit of a tight squeeze, but again spotless. The food was excellent and presentation delightful. Situated just off the promenade, close to the South Pier the location was ideal.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2010

Tony and Mike are very friendly, and wonderful hosts, the hotel was very clean and me and my partner really enjoyed our stay, It was my birthday whilst i was there and tony and mike had put up decorations around the breakfast table where i sat, and also gave me a card and a lovely present, i thought this was very sweet and thoughtful of them! Thankyou so much for our stay we will definately be back again :)

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple