“Relaxing, stress free, go to the Westcliffe!”
Review of Westcliffe Hotel

Westcliffe Hotel
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Westcliffe Hotel
Ranked #578 of 856 Blackpool B&B and Inns
Wakefield
“Relaxing, stress free, go to the Westcliffe!”
Reviewed 14 August 2008

Dear all,

I have just returned from a 3 night bed and breakfast stay at the Westcliffe Hotel.

I had previously spoken to Paula who was helpful over the phone/email, but on arrival, she instantly made me feel relaxed and welcome almost like part of the family!

My room was serviced each day and nothing was to much trouble for the proprietors, Paula and Simon.

The breakfast was brilliant (now I am back home, I miss it), plenty on the plate, well presented in lovely clean and comfortable surroundings.

My room was modern, comfortable, more importantly very affordable. Very good value for money!

The sun lounge to the front is a lovely place to watch the world go by.

I highly recommend this hotel and don't mind anyone contacting me for further first hand information.

Enjoy your stay in Blackpool - i only wish I had not been there for an exam and returning to work mid week otherwise I could have stayed a lot longer.

I'll definitely be back later in the year!

• Liked — friendly atmosphere, made you not afraid to ask for help if required, but i didn't because it was great
  • Disliked — nothing i can put here, no problems at all
  • Stayed August 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank mcginty5854

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Huddersfield West Yorkshire
Reviewed 9 April 2007

This was our third visited to Westcliffe and it was like being at home. Paula and Simon are perfect hosts. The food is first class, bedrooms are spotless,as also are the Dinning Room and Lounge.We have booked for August this year and Easter 2008. If you are thinking of a holiday in Blackpool The Westcliffe is the place to stay.

• Liked — Food
  • Disliked — N/A
  • Stayed April 2007, travelled as a couple