“Fantastic!”

Laser Quest Blackpool
Ranked #11 of 47 Fun & Games in Blackpool
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Laser Quest is an adrenaline pumping Laser Tag experience. Wearing a High Tech Gaming Vest and armed with a phaser, stalk opponents in an underground facility, gaining points by scoring hits on opponents vests. Suitable for solo or team play. Check out our Facebook page for special deals
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Had our son's birthday here and it was fantastic. Brilliant value, we sat back, enjoyed a coffee and the staff saw to everything! They are the friendliest, most helpful people i have ever come across.
The kids loved it, they had 2 x 20 minutes of game play, a burger king meal, unlimited juice and a party bag.
Couldn't ask for a better day!! Thank you so much!!!

All reviews
"adult meals"
"fun activity"
"great fun"
in 11 reviews
"excellent value for money"
in 7 reviews
"staff were fantastic"
"year olds"
"birthday treat"
"well worth the money"

Reviewed 17 February 2014

I organised a treat for my 8 year old son and 5 of his friends. They had two games. I have to praise the staff they are top notch. They are so helpful and fab with the kids. Its always nice to have friendly faces greet you and that's exactly what you get. We all had an awesome time I couldn't stop giggling. I highly recommend this laser quest venue and I can't wait to go back.