“Another great visit”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
New Esplanade Hotel
Ranked #64 of 863 Blackpool B&B and Inns
Reviewed 18 April 2012

This was our 3rd visit to the Esplanade and once again we can highly recommend this hotel.It has a great position on the sea front and right next to the pleasure beach.Paul and the rest of the team make you feel at home and the service is second to none.The food is excellant from the hearty breakfast to the bar meals,there is a well stocked bar and pool table for the kids.I would definately recommend this hotel to couples and families.There is a large secure free car park and tram and bus stop right outside the hotel.We will be back

Room Tip: All rooms have either sea views or views of the Pleasure beach
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 18 March 2012

Stayed at the New Esplanade for two nights in March, midweek. The hotel is situated next to the famous Pleasure Beach and is next door to the biggest roller coaster I have ever seen! There is ample parking for residents. From the moment we arrived we were made to feel welcome. Rooms are modern and very clean. There is an intimate and well stocked bar area and the owners looked after us very well. The hot, cooked to order, breakfast was fantastic and nothing was too much bother. This a great Blackpool hotel and ticks all the boxes for great standards, friendliness and value for money. We arrived as strangers and left as friends. We will be back.

Room Tip: If you are a roller coaster fanatic, ask for a room facing the Pleasure Beach.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 March 2012

just returned from a 1 night stay with wife and 2 children kids loved it as was bang next to pleasure beach, hotel is lovely and clean, nice comfy beds, great friendly hosts, and a nice hot full english breakfast definately recommend

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 October 2011

We have stayed in this hotel several times before and can highly recommend it.Lovely breakfast,very clean,and friendly hosts.Thanks Paul,hope to see you next year.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 October 2011

Having returned to The New Esplanade for the 3rd year running I am happy to report that nothing has changed and the hotel is still one of the best in Blackpool and as always this is down to good surroundings, good location and fantastic service from Paul and Bob. If you are still in the process of deciding where to stay, I strongly urge you to book with The New Esplanade. Thanks again Paul and Bob for another great stay.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 October 2011

I am a television producer and until 2003, I would come over to Blackpool every weekend and stay at a so-called prestigious hotel. When that hotel became a sort of holiday camp, I panicked and searched for another hotel that would suit my needs: All I wanted was a good room; peace and quiet, a secure car park; and some space to relax without interference.

The moment that I saw The New Espaade Hotel, I just knew that it was what I had been looking for. Besides the comfort of the rooms, there was the fact that it was within a few minutes of the city centre (by tram) and was next door to the Pleasure Beach (I'm a child at heart). Added to that. was the fact that the Landlords have a strong showbiz connection - which is good for me (from a sympatico point of view), and for the otrher residents. who may want recommendations of the current shows in town (and nobody is better informed).

After coming to The New Esplanade for nine years,I can say that, without doubt, it is a unique hotel that ticks all the boxes and makes each visit a pleasure. I love Blackpool, and I love to stay at the New Esplanade which makes it a thouroughly enjoyable experience.

Alan JW Bell

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 October 2011

My wife and I booked with Paul, via the 'phone, for two nights..30/9/11 & 1/10/11 and were very pleased with the cost of the booking...GREAT PRICE!
For a start, it was great to have NO worries regards parking our new car, as the hotel has adequate spaces. Our room, though small'ish was more than adequate, with a very comfy bed...en-suite...TV...and tea/coffee making provisions. Breakfast between 8.45am and 9.15am was very well prepared and presented by Paul and was sufficient to see us through the day. We must,without hesitation, award this establishment 5 STARS and can assure Paul and his partner that we will again book the hotel upon our next visit to Blackpool.
If looking for Theatre tickets...ask Paul when making your booking!!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple