“Fantastic stay fantastic hosts”
Review of The Marston Villa

The Marston Villa
Ranked #370 of 858 Blackpool B&B and Inns
“Fantastic stay fantastic hosts”
Reviewed 9 May 2013

Just stayed at The Marston House for a 2 night mid week break and i wish i could stay longer.
Clean, homely, comfortable and the hosts Marg and Brian are the best.
Nothing is too much trouble for them. The breakfasts are well cooked and well.presented and plentiful.
The rooms are spotless and the bed are so comfortable.
We have already booked a return stay in July. Cant wait !!!

• Stayed June 2012
loonyhost, Owner at The Marston Villa, responded to this review, 10 May 2013
Thanks for your review.
It's the Quality of our Guest's that help us to sustain our high standards.
Glad you enjoyed your stay

Brian and Margie

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Carmarthen, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 March 2013

Got a really warm welcome :)
It's a lovely clean, well maintained guest house and the owners are very friendly. Its central location made it an quick and easy walk to every where I wanted to go. The bed was really comfy with feather duvet and lots of pillows, needless to say I had a great few nights sleep. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. Thank you Margie and Brian for being such great hosts.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends
loonyhost, Owner at The Marston Villa, responded to this review, 10 May 2013
Thanks for taking the time to place a review on your stay ar Marston House'.
We're happy that you enjoyed your visit. That's we we are here to ensure.
Brian and Margie
Glossop, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 February 2013 via mobile

I travel a lots with my work and often find myself looking for a B & B at the end of the day, sometimes not knowing what I'm letting myself in for. This was the case the first time I stayed at the Marston, about 4 or 5 years ago and I've been a regular visitor ever since - it's always the first call I make. I even use Blackpool as a stop-off on my way further north north, so confident am I of a warm welcome and a comfortable night. Margie and Brian are friendly, easy-going and run a really great guest house :-)

Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
loonyhost, Owner at The Marston Villa, responded to this review, 21 February 2013
Thanks for taking the time to place your review. It's good to see our regular Guest's returning and confirming we are maintaining our standards. Sometimes, particularly in quiet periods when we are busy with maintenance work and improvements, our Guest's appreciation gives us the stimulation to work even harder.
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 November 2012

I just got back from an amazing weekend in Blackpool, and quite frankly I am lost for words at how good Marston House turned out to be. I have stayed in other places in Blackpool before, and it was my first (but most certainly not last) stay at Marston House. Recommended by my friends, this lovely place is conveniently located within walking distance of Blackpool North rail, as well as all city centre's shops and attractions. From the first moment of my stay Margie and Brian have been the most helpful and friendly hosts one could dream of. The rooms were clean and in excellent condition, bed so comfy I could trade it for my own :) A TV with a dvd player is a nice bonus. Breakfast area spacious and food quality great. The only bad thing about this stay is that it was so short :) Definitely worth recommending and I look forward to my next visit.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with friends
loonyhost, Owner at The Marston Villa, responded to this review, 21 November 2012
Thanks for your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. References from our return Guests give us the momentum to search for new ways to improve our facilties.
Southampton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 November 2012

We were looking at a nice guest house close to the centre with an ensuite room. The Marston House had excellent reviews and was a good price. My family stayed a couple of weeks ago and wanted to make sure I write a review to boost the ratings further. You will not be disappointed in this guest house as you get total value for money and great hospitality from Brian and Margie. Margie even put up with my son joking about her northern accent as we come from down south. We would definitely recommend this Guest House to anyone going to Blackpool.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
loonyhost, Owner at The Marston Villa, responded to this review, 18 November 2012
Thanks for your review., All feedback is appreciated and helps us as we strive to satisfy our customer's requirements.
We know how important it is to find the right place to stay when you invest your time and money to take a break from the rigours of life.
Telford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 November 2012

This is the second time i have stopped at the Marston House and i will not stop anywhere else in Blackpool!! The beds are so comfy and the breakfast is really nice. Margie and Brian and lovely hosts making the whole experience very enjoyable!! TV and DVD player in my room and en-suite both an added bonus!! It was a really nice weekend away for myself and my girlfriend.

Also not to forget It is seconds away from the town and all shops!!!

Will be visiting again very soon!

Room Tip: Both rooms i have stopped in have en-suites and both decorated to a very high standard