“*Very welcoming. Fab guest house.*”
Review of The Address

The Address
Ranked #148 of 863 Blackpool B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 22 May 2012

We stayed here last weekend. We arrived very late in the evening, and Joseph and kapana just couldn't be more welcoming. They truely are the best B&B hosts i have ever had stayed with. We were showed to our room no 6, and were offered hot drinks and then we were given a lamenated piece of paper to mark down on a list of what choices of breakfast we would like the following morning. i think this is far easier for them to know what the guests want the next morning. The bedroom was small but space size wasnt a problem for us as we spent the weekend in the dungeon and pleasure beach. its all about how clean the room is, and it really was clean. The pillows and bedding were very clean and very comfortable. I loved the oaty biscuits with the hot beverages in the room. breakfast is absolutely fantastic, So many choices and kapana was so kind and warm to us. Its in a good location, closer to the tower but you will have to walk a bit. but thats what blackpool is all about. not too close to stag and hen B&B's so you will get a good nights sleep. I would definatel.y recommend this place to stay to other travellers

2  Thank cady42
chickenchef, Owner at The Address, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2012

Dear cady42,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Address on your recent visit to Blackpool & for taking the time to post a "descriptive review" of your experience on TA.
We are glad that your stay was comfortable & that the cleanliness & breakfast were upto expectations.
It was a pleasure to have you with us & we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Reviewed 20 May 2012

We recently spent our 50th wedding aniversary at the Address. I had booked an evening meal as a surprise for my wife. The meal was excellent so was the service. we had a very pleasant stay one again. Our hosts looked afer us very well during our stay.

Room Tip: All rooms are good.
2  Thank David H
chickenchef, Owner at The Address, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2012

Dear David H,

"Thank You" for choosing to stay at The Address, Blackpool for the second time....more importantly for your 50th. wedding anniversary.
We are glad that both of you enjoyed the evening meal & your stay & we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit....it is always a pleasure to have you with us.
Thank you as well for taking the time to post a second review on TA.

Reviewed 14 May 2012

We go to Blackpool for the Ballroom competitions and since finding Joseph and Kalpana we would not choose to stay anywhere else. The Address is spotlessly clean. The beds have good quality mattresses(other travellers will know what I mean) and bedlinen and towels fresh and fluffy.
It was home away from home with cups of tea while I watched TV. Joseph makes the best cuppa ever!
Breakfast is awesome! I'm sorry I don't do it justice, because I do not usually even have breakfast, but man oh man.....Joseph makes the perfect poached egg. yum yum!
Joseph stayed up late until I had finished ironing dance stuff and he was up again early to make us an early dancers breakfast (7.15am) WOW! WOW! WOW!
It was close enough to The Tower Ballroom (10 min walk) and of course more or less the same distance to The Winter Gardens.
Highly Recommended!!!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Estelle B
chickenchef, Owner at The Address, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2012

Dear Estelle B,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us once again & for taking the time to post a "descriptive review" of your experience at The Address on TA.
It was a pleasure to have you with us & we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Blackpool.

Reviewed 8 May 2012

We were at a Northern Soul Weekend at Blackpool and we stayed at The Address we would recommended this guest house Kalpana and Joseph are a lovely couple and nothing is to much trouble for them plenty of choice for breakfast we have been to a few other guest houses but this one was really really nice! we will be returning next time we visit Blackpool

1  Thank Diane J
chickenchef, Owner at The Address, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2012

Dear Diane J,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your recent visit to Blackpool.
We are glad that you enjoyed your time at The Address & we look forward to welcoming you back.
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your experience on TA.

Kalapna & Joseph.

Reviewed 16 April 2012

Went to play at a table tennis tournament in Blackpool and hadn't a clue where to stay. My wife looked up Hotels and B&Bs on the net and came up with the Address B&B. So glad she found this little gem. I was staying on my own and arrived at the hotel at 21:30. I was met by the owners Joseph and Kalpana who are the nicest people you could met. I was offered a drink on arrival then my bag was taken to my room. The room was lovely and so clean. The room had everything you could want i.e tea & coffee facilities and biscuits Hair dryer etc. I was asked that evening what I would like for breakfast the next morning because it would all be made fresh. I decided on a cooked breakfast and so glad I did it was wonderful. I was staying 2 nights and decided judging by the breakfast quality and the fact that Joseph used to be a chef at a Hilton Hotel I would have the evening meal that 2nd night. I had butternut squash soup to start followed by a roast chicken dinner for main which was absolutely mouthwatering and came with all the trimmings, the chicken was coated in a mushroom cream sauce (which made a change to just plan old roast chicken) for desert I had warm apple pie and ice cream.This came with a drink of your choice which I chose a Gin & Tonic. All this for £15.00!! what a bargain. After my wife booked this B&B she thought she recognized the address B&B and remembered it was on four in a bed a TV program on B&B's. The Address didn't win the program but in my eyes they should of easily won it, just for the way both Joseph and Kalpana treat their guests (they can not do enough for you). My wife wants to go to Blackpool now so that she can stay at the Address B&B.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Tracey M
chickenchef, Owner at The Address, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2012

Dear kittylittle,

Thank you for staying with us on your recent visit to Blackpool & for taking the time to post a lovely , detailed review of your experience at The Address on TA.
We are glad that you enjoyed your stay & & we look forward to welcoming you back & perhaps your wife as well on your next visit.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 9 April 2012

We have stayed in a lot of B and Bs in Blackpool and always look for somewhere that is clean,central and serves a decent breakfast and is good value for money We dont spend a lot of time in the room so as long as it ticks those boxes we are happy. I can say that the address was all of those and more, we were met by Joseph and Kalpana and were made to feel so welcome right from the word go, Joseph would have none of us carrying our bags up and was adamant that we had a cup of tea in the dining room first, I was bowled over by the cleanliness of the whole house (credit to you Kalpana!) the room had everything we needed and I loved the choice of different teas. The breakfast choices were fantastic there was an option on it for everyone and my husband loved the poached eggs. This B and B provides the service of a four star + hotel and we will most certainly be returning. cant praise it enough.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cfb345
chickenchef, Owner at The Address, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2012

Dear cfb345,

Thank you for staying with us on your recent visit to Blackpool.
We are glad that you enjoyed the breakfast choice & that the cleanliness & service met your expectations.
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your experience at The Address on TA.
It was a pleasure to host you & we look forward to welcoming you back.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 3 April 2012

Centrally located, without being close to the hustle and bustle, and noise makers. As families are catered for, rather than the drinking tours, there was no night time disturbances, of people returning in the early hours. Excellent breakfast, with choices. Free parking (which we didn't untilise), but could've done. Only problem was that there wasn't a huge amount of room in the room, with little room to walk around the bed.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cdaHx
chickenchef, Owner at The Address, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2012

Dear cdaHx,

Thank you for staying with us on your recent visit to Blackpool & for taking the time to post a review on TA.
We are glad that you enjoyed the choices for breakfast.