“Highly Recomended” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hotel Nevada

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Hotel Nevada
Ranked #420 of 913 Blackpool B&B and Inns
Liverpool Merseyside
“Highly Recomended”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2011

We went for a birthday celebration, Shaz and Leckie couldn't have made us more welcome. They even decorated my room with birthday banners and balloons. The whole house is clean and welcoming and the breakfast was lovely. Nothing was too much trouble for them. I would definitely recomend this B&B.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Lockerbie, United Kingdom
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2011

Stayed here with my husband for 1night, which was more than enough for us.
- website advertised private parking, just lucky that we got a space on the street.
- clean fresh towels, HA, never got them until 10pm that night and I had to go and ask for them, after already trying to get them earlier but there was noone there to answer the bell.
- booked bed & 'breakfast', advertised between 9-9.30am, we went down at 09.05am to find everywhere in darkness and noone going about, and certainly no smell of cooking breakfast. We had to go and spend more money buying breakfast in a cafe!
- rooms cleaned to a high spec - Ha Ha, it was flithy! I had to go and buy a cheap pair of shoes for fear of walking on the floor in my bare feet! Bathroom door had no handle or lock so therefor we couldnt shut it. Dirty rug on bathroom floor. Shower cubicle was minging. and the bathroom was so small we had to reverse into it.
- Staff, well cant say too much about them as we never saw any of them except the one guy that gave us the towels and the girl that gave us the room key.

To say we were very disappointed is an understatement, we have stayed in Blackpool on many occasions, and this has to be the worst place we have stayed.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
Glasgow, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2011

Surprised by last comment as my elderly mother, teenage son and I stayed the same time for full week and I would disagree with much of what said. Sharon and Lekkie could not have been nicer. Room rates were very reasonable. On arrival my son had conflicts with his laptop and, although nothing to do with the WIFI, the owners went out of their way to get a friend to help fix this to allow him to enjoy his stay. Breakfast was lovely, my Mum was given extra fruit and my son offered eggs and toast to take up to the room when he didnt make it. My mum was invited to leave her wheelchair in the hall to avoid lifting and they organised for a friend to free up a free car parking space opposite, when we discovered we did not have the same mobility badges as used in area. We had 2 rooms on first floor and after a few days when one party left, without prompting my son and I were offered a change of room for a bigger space, which would have involved additional room preparation. We therefore tried 3 rooms in total. All rooms were quite basic but very clean and additional blankets, towels, changes of bedding and linen etc were offered., We did not have a problem with cleanliness. The owners leave you to enjoy your privacy so don't generally check occupied rooms but you only need to ask and anything needed is provided. On my last night the ladies opened the lounge a bit later for me and fixed me some stupendous cocktails on the house which was the highlight of my stay! Poodle cuddles are available on request.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2011

Disgusting poor service, bathroom rugs on room floor rather than clean carpets, dirty bathroom ie soap tray in shower cubicle caked with grime, shower cubicle caked with grime, dirty linen, bumpy beds, common staff, this hotel is only good enough for tramps!

• Stayed July 2011
      Location
      Rooms
1 Thank c_a_turner75
Newtown, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2011

A whole group of us stayed here and we had an absolute blast! Sharon & Lekky couldn't do enough for us; we had half our group in another hotel and the difference in care and attention showed. Thank you ladies for making our friends hen party so much fun. The hotel is basic but clean and has a great bar & lounge area, also a small outside area for smoking and chatting. My room was adequate and had satisfactory en-suite facilities.

Room Tip: No lift, so lots of stairs to higher floors!
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Albuquerque, New Mexico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2009

My partner and I have stayed at the Hotel Nevada several times over the past 3 years, and each time is a treat. We usually bring friends to Blackpool with us, and no one has ever been disappointed with the hospitality and the welcoming atmosphere. As with all of the Victorian Blackpool hotels, rooms are small but well appointed and functional. The owners are fabulous, and make a wicked drink in the bar/reception! Its less then 5 minutes to clubbing, shopping, and dining. Can't beat it!

• Stayed February 2009, travelled as a couple
      Location
      Rooms
manchester
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2007

Well we have atayed at the nevada a few times and always had a laugh and a good time but these new owners were even better , All the rooms have been done up and a fab new bar, we got given consessions off one of the owners for the clubs so just ask they will do u some, we had a late key so we fell in at 4 and we arranged a phone call to get us up for a really lovely breakfast,, we will be going there again deffo!!

Stayed April 2007