The Corona
Lyndene Hotel(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
US$36
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Blackpool South Shore(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$56
Travelodge
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewspaul richardpleasure beachturkey and tinsel weekendhotel is spotlesswould highly recommend this hotelnothing is too much troublepool tablebottled watersuperior roomstayed here for nightsmy partnerfull englishlittle touchesbreakfast was deliciousnight staytram stopcannot fault
Reviewed 6 March 2011

FACT. This is the friendliest cleanest and Best hotel in Blackpool by the proverbial mile. The owners and their staff are nothing short of fantastic in their friendliness hospitality and attention to detail, they are an absolute credit to their profession. We would not stay in any other hotel in Blackpool apart from The Corona and would advise anyone to book there without any reservations. The food is excellent, the rooms are lovely and spotlessly clean and the ambiance in the place just makes you relax and feel at peace with the world. Couples or families regardless of age will be made more than welcome at the Corona. Paul and Richard thank you once again for your hospitality to my family.
Andy, Jaqui x

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 February 2011

I've stayed in several hotels and b&b in Blackpool over the years and this is by far the best I have experienced. Hotel and room was spotless and extremely clean. Room was lovely and had everything you would need for an enjoyable stay. I stayed in the luxary room where you get a comp bottle of wine - both myself and my partner don't drink wine so were offered an alternative which was great. Breakfast was excellent with plenty to choose from to suit everyones taste. When I next visit Blackpool I will be staying at the Corona Hotel - why bother looking elsewhere when the Corona has everything you need for a super stay in Blackpool.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
HAMILTON1968, Owner at The Corona, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2011

Thank you so much for the great review, it's appreciated very much. We hope to see you return to the Corona sometime during the summer months. This kind of review make us as owners and all our staff feel extremely proud to be a part of a successful and dedicated team.

Reviewed 21 February 2011

Just to say that my opinion of staying in Blackpool has changed. Lovely hotel, friendly staff, welcoming and clean.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family
LancashirePaul, Owner at The Corona, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2011

Thank you and I am very pleased to hear your opinion of Blackpool has changed, so I guess that means we will be welcoming you back in the future.
Paul

Reviewed 20 February 2011

Was more than a little dubious about having to stay in Blackpool - especially on a weekend when half-term starts. Although the reviews for this hotel were clearly very good, I must admit that the snob in me expected very much less.

On arrival, I was immediately impressed by the location of this hotel. It's right next to the pleasure beach and although this wasn't important to this stay for me, it will clearly be very important for families making a holiday in Blackpool. The parking across from the hotel is free and there were often spaces available (although it is February!).

Paul greeted me at reception. He was curtains and efficient and the reception area also represented the hotel very well. After my instructions, I was led to a lovely little room. I had booked a single but got a twin room with en suite bathroom, complete with free toiletries, free bottle of water, tea making facilities and whilst the furniture was very basic, the room was spotlessly clean.

My nights sleep was great, despite my room facing the road and also despite all rooms being occupied. The single beds were a little uncomfortable but nothing to complain about.

I awoke to fabulous smells coming from the kitchen and the breakfast dining experience was comparable with some top hotels. Service was courteous, speedy and pleasant. The food was great and choices of cereals, etc, was very good indeed.

I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone as it represent very good value for money. I will look forward to the next time I can find an excuse to stay again!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled solo
LancashirePaul, Owner at The Corona, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2011

I just have to say a very big thank you for taking the time to write your review, we appreciate all comments made regarding the hotel and value all opinions shared.
We try our hardest to make all our guests stay comfortable and we are open to guests suggestions so we can improve on our already thriving hotel. As we enter our 10th year we hope to welcome more guests to the hotel through the years ahead.

Reviewed 6 February 2011

Myself and five friends stayed at the Corona for one night. we were offered a warm welcome from the owner. The room was spotless, and very warm. Breakfast was cooked fresh and was very good. I would not hesitate to stay here again. A definate cut above others in the area.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with friends