US$91
  • Pool
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

US$138
US$106
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
US$79
US$65
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$79/night.

The Viking Hotel(Blackpool)
US$144
US$131
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

The Ruskin Hotel(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
US$58
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

US$79
US$76
US$117
US$80
Priceline
The Royal Carlton Hotel(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$76
  • Breakfast included
Travelodge Blackpool South Shore(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
US$98
Travelodge
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewspaul richardpleasure beachturkey tinselhotel is spotlesswould highly recommend this hotelnothing is too much troublepool tablebottled watermy partnersuperior roomstayed here for nightstram stopnight stayfantastic hostsfull englishlittle touchesbreakfast was delicious
Reviewed 26 July 2010

All staff were very friendly and went out of their way to help you, Rooms were very comfortable and exceptionally clean as was the ensuite and to sit in the sun terrace with a cold beer was just like being in Spain. The area is quiet and parking available. The breakfast was also of good quality and again service with a smile cant wait to go back and my 3 year old daughter loved the Corana teddy gift which Paul gave her on leaving. Good luck for the future and keep up the high standards you have set.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2010

I stayed here on business for 5 nights. Paul could not do enough for you. I was given a double room at the front of the hotel. I must admitt when i booked the hotel i was a little worried because it was at the south end of Blackpool. To my amazment the hotel was a little gem. I was given a very warm welcome when i arrived. The room was totally spotless. It's the first time i have EVER stayed in a hotel where there is no dust, middew or mould. My only complaint was that the bed was way to comfortable so struggled to get up for work in the morning.
As i was workingeach day Paul arranged for breakfast to be served earlier than normal for me. Which was a god send.
The evening meals were beautiful, the only thing was they were large portions so felt a bit guilty for leaving them. Would highly recommend this hotel and would stay again.
Thanks Paul and staff for a lovely stay.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 July 2010

Paul's welcome us like friends not guests, room spotless like always and the food was plentful and good. staff polite and helpful as always

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 July 2010

I cant recomend this hotel highly enough.
Paul and Richard are friendly and can't do enough for their guests
The room was very cofortable and spotless
'the food is first calss

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 June 2010

I had my 18th birthday at the Corona hotel in Blackpool and it was just perfect, everything i wanted it to be and more. Richard and Paul ( the owners) gave me the best birthday ive ever had. They decorated the whole hotel in the theme i wanted, which was hollywood glamour and the transformation was incredible! Richard also made my birthday cake and it was out of this world, it was truely better than i ever imagined it would be, i loved it. The food was also amazing and many of my family and friends all went back for seconds as they said it was the best buffet they had ever had. The whole night was just perfect, words couldnt really justify how amazing it was having my birthday at the Corona and all the effort that was put into making my night special. It was a weekend that i will never forgot and neither will anyone else. Me and my friends are planning on goin back to the Corona next year for another stay. Thanks so much again Richard and Paul for giving me the night of my dreams.

• Stayed: May 2010