Doric Hotel
US$72
US$64
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Oak Lea Hotel(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$108
US$85
US$75
  • Breakfast included
Travelodge Blackpool South Shore(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$57
Travelodge
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
1,333 results
All reviewsoutdoor poolkrazy karlchildren's entertainertram stopkids entertainmentsteam roomgames roomsea viewrestaurant staffnext yearevening mealfamily hotelmeal timesfood was lovelygreat holidayduty managernothing is too much trouble
Reviewed 29 November 2013

My wife and I have just had another great Gold Club holiday at the Doric Hotel meeting old and making new friends.Again from reception to final farewells everything was first class! Dining arrangements overseen by James ran like a well oiled clock,he musters his troops to perfection.Thanks to the chef and the unseen kitchen staff the menu and food first class.As was the entertainment made to suit all tastes,we already looking forward to next year .THANK you all.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
4  Thank eric p
Reviewed 28 November 2013 via mobile

It was okay, really old fashioned, heating didn't work, during the night you can hear all the pipes, and doors closing upstairs, apart from that the food was nice, staff was nice , there was one incident with the bar staff were they didn't serve me and instead served the other 5 people behind me.
More of a family hotel, 20 min fast walk to the tower, really out of the way. They have a pool but it's no bigger than a living room

Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 23 November 2013

Hello I've heard nothing but amazing things about this hotel and other reviews confirm this but I was hoping to see if a certain staff member still works here? Danny F? If so get in touch with Lauren! Would be great.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Lauren M
Reviewed 22 November 2013

Having stayed at the Hilton Blackpool in October and not that impressed,I must say my Sunday to Friday stay at The Doric 17th to 22nd of November was a joy! Although a small Hotel,my room was quite spacious,clean with a fantastic view.Staff were VERY friendly and made you feel you were a part of one big family.Food was varied and served piping hot with a smile,I fear the large portions given,I have returned home much heavier :-) I have booked to return next year as have the four friends in my party.Well done.

Room Tip: Room 110 has a fab view although can be a bit cool when heating goes off,not a problem though as an extra heater is provided on request.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank margaret l
Reviewed 21 November 2013 via mobile

Another break with this fab hotel
Husbands first visit. He said it was all that I said
Turkey and tinsel attention to detail all the way
Wonderful staff nothing to much bother thanks to lovely. Doreen mark James and Santa George
Look forward to Easter