All reviews great location welcoming reception front door key towels were provided full english great value for money stayed here for nights main attractions feel very welcome one night stay on arrival family room craig signal weekend luggage
Reviewed 17 September 2010

I been a single father I have been on many budget B&B's to blackpool, and sadly the belroy is the dirtiest, filthiest B&B i have every stopped in, saying stopped in i left after an hour reasons being the room had mould going up the wall and the celing looked like blackpools football pitch. I politley explianed to the owners that my son was asthmatic and it wasnt suitable for my son staying in it, to which she very abrupty said " you get what you pay for lovie" I told her I would report her to the blackpool turioust board she smiled and said she wasnt in it. With not wanting to cause a scene in front of my son we left. Once we arrived home I found out she ilegaly took the full money out of my account, thankfully my bank refunded my money after accepting indeed it was a legal transaction. BE WARNED YOU MIGHT NOT BE SO LUCKY. ( should be named the Smellroy ! )

Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
5  Thank lordhewitt
Jessica1Blackpool, Owner at Belroy Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2010

This is not a true review this is a person who has a personal grudge against us, they are also resposnsible for three other reviews on this site. We are currently in talks with Trip advisor and solicitors regarding this have given trip advisor their details. Please do not let this put you off booking our hotel and look at all our good genuine reviews.

Reviewed 2 September 2010

I had booked this hotel and then read bad reviews but wasnt looking for the Ritz anyway. Jess and Craig waited up for us after a horrendous journey and put champagne in room for our anniversary. The place was clean, the hospitality was excellent and it was near all amenities. The breakfast was good too. If you are looking for a short break, I would recommend this hotel. The bad reviews must be from people who are looking for luxury which if they want they should go and pay for it elsewhere at a much higher price!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank thomas186338
Reviewed 31 August 2010

My partner and i had a great time at The Belroy Hotel, Blackpool, The hosts were excellent with us and we would certainly reccommend this hotel to friends and family, and we will certainly go back to the same hotel when we go back to Blackpool.
Excellent Hotel and great location.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tialusso
Reviewed 26 August 2010

We stayed at the Belroy in August, with our two children aged 13 and 10. As soon as we arrived, we were made to feel at home by Craig and Jess.
We had booked one room for all of us, but were given an extra room (at no extra cost) so that we had more room.
The rooms were clean and spacious, with Sky tv, and a great shower.
Craig and Jess let us park in the driveway of their house, saving us a fortune in parking fees.
The breakfasts were fantastic, and nothing seemed to be too much trouble.
You could not wish to meet a nicer friendlier family, and we will definitely be going back.
I would definitely recommend this hotel, and thanks for everything .

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 August 2010

come meet craig and jessica ,family run hotel ,nothing was to much trouble
,went out of there way to cater for kids.absoulutley fantastic full english breakfast,plenty of tea and toast to,very warm family atmosphere. clean comfotable bedrooms(on suite) .lovely couple i would have no hesitation recomending this hotel to anyone

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family