All reviews great location front door key towels were provided lovely breakfast great value for money stayed here for nights feel very welcome on arrival family room craig signal weekend
Reviewed 21 September 2010

Stayed in August overnight, I dont live far away but was meeting up with some friends for a 60th Birthday Party.

I could not say anything bad about this hotel and cant believe that there are any bad reviews on about it, it really does make me wonder if they are true.

I found it to be immaculately clean, had great fun in the Bar with Jess and Craig who are a fabulous couple and coudnt do enough for us. Breakfast in the morning was again excellent and would recommend anyone to go. My advice is please dont listen to the Bad reviews there is no way this place is dirty or any of the other things those reviews state.

Next time though I may steal the puppy cos he was just too cute.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Bev121
Reviewed 17 September 2010

I been a single father I have been on many budget B&B's to blackpool, and sadly the belroy is the dirtiest, filthiest B&B i have every stopped in, saying stopped in i left after an hour reasons being the room had mould going up the wall and the celing looked like blackpools football pitch. I politley explianed to the owners that my son was asthmatic and it wasnt suitable for my son staying in it, to which she very abrupty said " you get what you pay for lovie" I told her I would report her to the blackpool turioust board she smiled and said she wasnt in it. With not wanting to cause a scene in front of my son we left. Once we arrived home I found out she ilegaly took the full money out of my account, thankfully my bank refunded my money after accepting indeed it was a legal transaction. BE WARNED YOU MIGHT NOT BE SO LUCKY. ( should be named the Smellroy ! )

Trip type: Travelled with family
5  Thank lordhewitt
Jessica1Blackpool, Owner at Belroy Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2010

This is not a true review this is a person who has a personal grudge against us, they are also resposnsible for three other reviews on this site. We are currently in talks with Trip advisor and solicitors regarding this have given trip advisor their details. Please do not let this put you off booking our hotel and look at all our good genuine reviews.

Reviewed 2 September 2010

I had booked this hotel and then read bad reviews but wasnt looking for the Ritz anyway. Jess and Craig waited up for us after a horrendous journey and put champagne in room for our anniversary. The place was clean, the hospitality was excellent and it was near all amenities. The breakfast was good too. If you are looking for a short break, I would recommend this hotel. The bad reviews must be from people who are looking for luxury which if they want they should go and pay for it elsewhere at a much higher price!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank thomas186338
Reviewed 31 August 2010

My partner and i had a great time at The Belroy Hotel, Blackpool, The hosts were excellent with us and we would certainly reccommend this hotel to friends and family, and we will certainly go back to the same hotel when we go back to Blackpool.
Excellent Hotel and great location.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tialusso
Reviewed 26 August 2010

We stayed at the Belroy in August, with our two children aged 13 and 10. As soon as we arrived, we were made to feel at home by Craig and Jess.
We had booked one room for all of us, but were given an extra room (at no extra cost) so that we had more room.
The rooms were clean and spacious, with Sky tv, and a great shower.
Craig and Jess let us park in the driveway of their house, saving us a fortune in parking fees.
The breakfasts were fantastic, and nothing seemed to be too much trouble.
You could not wish to meet a nicer friendlier family, and we will definitely be going back.
I would definitely recommend this hotel, and thanks for everything .

• Trip type: Travelled with family