“Excellent both to stay and customer satisfaction”

Bay Liberty's on the Square Hotel
Ranked #29 of 73 Hotels in Blackpool
Reviewed 16 March 2014

We recently had a short stay at libertys .for what we paid it was excellent value for money
The staff were extremely welcoming and helpful, the rooms were clean comfy and warm,the meals were delicious with lots to choose from for all tastes.
Entertainment on all 3 nights was excellent and we had free drinks on the gala Saturday night
So what more could you wish for
I left my dressing gown and mobile charger in my room and when I phoned up about them they were only too happy to return them by post to me .this amazed me because I have left stuff in other hotels before and seldom have they turned up .so three cheers for all at libertys hip hip hurray,,, well done guys on all accounts.
So try out Libertys all who read this ,for what you pay ,you wont be disappointed.

Room Tip: Choose a low floor near a lift for convenience
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Tazzaho
186PeterS186, General Manager at Bay Liberty's on the Square Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review.
I am really pleased you enjoyed all aspects of your stay, Especially the friendly staff and home cooked food. I will be sure to pass on your comments to the team and JJ our entertainments host. My team will be delighted to read your review.

Once again thank you for your review, and we hope to see you soon back at the Liberty's.

Regards

Reviewed 15 March 2014

Had a great 4 nights stay, Peter couldn't have been more helpful, all staff very friendly, food was good, yes the hotel is a little tired, but staff & entertainment made up for that, re comments that this is the worst hotel, all I can say is those who think that need to get out more often.
Thankyou to the staff for making our stay lovely.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Hi and thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us.
I'm delighted to see you enjoyed your stay with us and really pleased that you found the staff to be really helpful, I will be sure to pass on your kind comments to the team.

We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

Had a great weekend, food very good, entertainment excellent. Room 207 nice sea veiw, bit tired but satisfactory. Would use again. .
Can't see what other people are moaning about,for the money paid its good value and you got the Sunday night free if you wanted it

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
186PeterS186, General Manager at Bay Liberty's on the Square Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

May I firstly thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us here at the Liberty's.
I am really pleased you had a great weekend with us, and that you enjoyed the food and entertainment. I will be sure to pass on your great feedback to the team.

Once again thank you for your review, and we all hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

Stayed here from 3rd March for 5 days from the food been good to the friendly staff, the entertainment was excellant especially Clare Louise ,How anyone can say that this is the worst Hotel in Blackpool I do not know

Room Tip: Do not get room 108 it is next to stairs noisy
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank BrianHebburn

Hi and thank so much for taking the time to review your recent stay with us.
I am delighted to read that you really enjoyed your stay with us and I will be sure to pass on your kind comments to the team.

We hope to see you again in the near future..

Kind Regards

Reviewed 6 March 2014

once again we are on holiday from this weekend and all week for seven nights at liberty hotel Blackpool u can't beat this hotel like it's got that warm welcome the rooms , food , bar staff , waiters in dinner room, cleaners are top class I would never stay at any other hotel because I am use to all the staff at liberty and they always happy to help with any problems all you have to do is go to reception the manger petter or karenline and his staff at reception will be always happy to help and all the staff at reception example Tracey, Shirley Karolin the manger Petter and bar staff and all staff as always made me very welcome but in a fact there is not a bad thing I could say about the hotel or staff there are always pleasant an friendly and always makes your stay enjoyable so far as I can see from myself I will highly recommend this hotel to people. , this hotel feel like my second home to me because have been coming for a lot of years the only bad point is when you have to go home or when your holiday is over because I really miss this hotel and staff because they so good they always make me feel welcome and any other guests are always made welcome too

Friday gone the staff at reception Petter the manger who welcomed us into the hotel of the coach he kept the door open for everyone how lovely was that bliss him all the staff cares about there guests .

Thank to everyone at liberty hotel Blackpool See use the 28th march for another eight days can't wait

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank jonathanm876
186PeterS186, General Manager at Bay Liberty's on the Square Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2014

Hi Josh,

Thank you for once again taking the time to review your recent stay with us.

Its always pleasing to welcome back returning guests like yourself and your mum to the Liberty's, and myself and the team are delighted you keep enjoying your stays with us. Its a absolute pleasure for us to make your stay enjoyable.

We all look forward to welcoming you back to the Liberty's very soon.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

my wife and I have just returned from this hotel worst we have ever been in poor entertainment and needs a complete refurb I have never heard floors creek so much in my life only managed about four hours sleep each night.this was not a party weekend bad advertising by shearings.would not recommend it.food was good and staff very nice but the rest very poor

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank fretwelldoncaster
186PeterS186, General Manager at Bay Liberty's on the Square Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2014

Hi and thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us, It surprises me to read that the Liberty's is the worst hotel you have stayed yet the food was good and the staff were great, especially when nothing was brought to our attention during your stay therefore not allowing us to help you in anyway.
A Party Weekend includes Entertainment each evening and a Gala Dinner on Saturday night and 4 drinks included on the Saturday night. We believe we provide a good quality, value for money break here at the Liberty's. and I'm sorry to hear you do not agree.

We do use all feedback to improve our experience for present and future guests,

Reviewed 23 February 2014

We have stayed in several hotels over the years in Blackpool with B&B, Eve meal and entertainment - but this is the worst experience we have ever come across and do not ever plan to stay here again - disgusting

For the whole weekend we stayed the showers were freezing, so was unable to have a proper wash. Even after raising this to staff everyday nothing was done, and several other guests had also complained and still nothing done to sort the problem, One lady was so fed up she left and went to stay at another hotel which provided warm water.

The room was tired and out dated. There was rust on the radiator, no valves to adjust temperature, plus holes in walls and mould in the en-suite - very, very tired looking, The lock on the room door was unsafe and was a security concern for us

Breakfast was cold and all were given child sized potions. We had to eat out as potions for meals were so small - penny pinching at its best from the hotel!!

Entertainment!!? It was below average, with vocalists out of tune with some songs hard to recognise as they were sung so badly - Ok if you were hard of hearing and tone deaf!! and the cost of a drink was disgusting

The whole experience was terrible - seems the hotel are more interested on penny pinching and forget about their paying customers who keep them afloat

Would never stay here again - plenty of good/excellent hotels in Blackpool at the same or better rate which are far superior and look after the customer interest , better entertainment by far than Libertys and will actual offer `adult sized meals` - everything Libertys obviously do not do

Terrible, Terrible - worst hotel in Blackpool!!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Michael l
186PeterS186, General Manager at Bay Liberty's on the Square Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

May I firstly thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us.
It always disappoints me when we have guests that have not enjoyed their stay, because without our guests we wouldn't be in business. I believe we offer a great friendly, value for money holiday here at the Liberty's and I am glad the majority of our guest agree with me. And it is disappointing to see you do not agree with the majority.

I personally think the title of "Worst hotel in Blackpool" is extremely harsh.

I hope you still enjoy your trips to Blackpool, and all your feedback is taken on board to enhance our experience for future and existing guests.