“A 3 generation family trip”
Review of Rubens

Rubens
Ranked #110 of 859 Blackpool B&B and Inns
excellent 43
“A 3 generation family trip”
Reviewed 30 April 2012

A wonderful thank you to Host Laura & ashly for a fabulous time, everything was great, everybody enjoyed themselves cant wait to come back again, Tyler thanks you both for saying hello to REX, the Hotel Rubens is a great location, fantastic place to stay, close to everything, beach, shops, tower, food is excellent, a great place to stay.
The two host make you feel most welcome and will do anything for you, you only have to ask, just cant wait to go back. Parking is good as well, thank you for a great time.

Room Tip: Just a great place, location is excellent
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Tonypandy
Reviewed 17 April 2012

Stayed at Rubens April 2012, lovely clean room, very comfy bed, excellent full english breakfast (perfect hangover cure), owners were very friendly and helpful, excellent value for money and the best place I have stayed in Blackpool, close to Tower (six minute walk) and other North Shore attractions. low cost parking available just one minute walk away. Would recommend staying here to anyone. See you next year girls!!! Tiffin and Kip.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
england
Reviewed 12 April 2012

I am now planning my next trip to Blackpool in June I am going with my wife Sharon and Mom and Dad it's "Mom Birthday on 1st of June 2012 and it's that special one the 65th so because Myself and my wife Sharon have already stayed at the Rubens Hotel and loved the room we stayed in and the Owners Ash and Lara were there when we needed them. I am telling you they can't do enough for you, if you need a Taxi to an hair dry they will get it for you so I am re booking my stay with Ash and Lara.
They even asked me do I need any special request on the room I would like to stay in, the customer service they have given me before and after is fantastic. The Hotel is Very Clean and Tidy the bedroom are a decent size we had a slightly bigger room with an extra bed I love that room. They have there own special theme to each of the rooms brilliant idea.

If you are thinking about planning a trip or a holiday to Blackpool then please stay at the Rubens Hotel. all I can say is this try it for yourself me and Sharon my wife loved the Hospitality and will never go else where when we staying in Blackpool.

From Lord Shaun Ore

Room Tip: quite and relaxing room on suites facing near the back.
Reviewed 10 April 2012

I went to Blackpool to buy my tickets to see the Osmond brothers in Blackpool now been looking around for some where to stay. After speaking to a couple in the washington pub they recommend me the Rubens hotel. The hotel clean the owners can't do enough for you while your staying there. If you need something just ask them The owners are so helpfull and pleasent I will only go there for my stay overs when visiting Blackpool. I must thank Ash for her support while we stayed. If your looking for a hotel that's friendly very very clean look no further stay at the Rubens hotel.
From Lord shaun ore

• Stayed April 2012
Brighton, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 April 2012

First time I have ever stayed at rubens had a lovely time the food is great the two woman that run it r lovely its a shame we had to leave as could of stayed forever :-) :-)

Room Tip: Looked through a couple of rooms but were all lovely and all en suit.
Blackpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 April 2012

2nd stay here, mainly because we could stay with the dog. Rooms are clean & a decent size, definitely one of the better choices in Blackpool and if we're up with the dog, wouldn't stay elsewhere!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 April 2012

I came to stay here with a group of mates for easter weekend..the two ladies who own the b&b are amazing..they are so friendly and helpful..the b&b was clean..would stay here again...

• Stayed April 2012