At very short notice this hotel (we having been let down by a different hotel suddenly closing) and it's staff stepped up to the plate and gave a group of some 70 ladies and gentlemen a great weekend away; including a full black tie Dinner Dance on the Saturday night in a splendid room.
The hotel suffers (as many in Blackpool do) from a shortage of their own parking but the Manager had arranged more than sufficient parking for all of us at adjacent hotels..
The hotel is clean and comfortable, the staff are friendly and the food good and plentiful (it could perhaps have been a little hotter at breakfast).
It does not pretend to be "THE SAVOY" but is non the worse for that. The only minor hiccup was the wine availability and ordering on the Saturday night.
HOW DO THEY DO IT FOR THE PRICE??
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the fashionable North Promenade, The Parisienne Hotel not only offers a friendly welcome but value for money and fantastic home-cooked food, a stone's throw away from Blackpool's many shops, bars and attractions - the hotel is in a prime location for all your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Parisienne Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parisienne Hotel Blackpool
- Royal York Hotel Blackpool