We stayed at the Parisienne while attending the Rebellion punk festival at the Winter Gardens. Needless to say, all we required was a cheap place to lay our heads, regardless of quality. We were surprised to find this place to not only be very cheap, but the staff were friendly, breakfast was included and it was only a 10 minute walk from the venue. The rooms were a bit rough around the edges, but clean. If you want to get further down the front then there is a tram stop right outside. Mr Bartholomew.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the fashionable North Promenade, The Parisienne Hotel not only offers a friendly welcome but value for money and fantastic home-cooked food, a stone's throw away from Blackpool's many shops, bars and attractions - the hotel is in a prime location for all your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Stayforlong S.L., TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Parisienne Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parisienne Hotel Blackpool
- Royal York Hotel Blackpool