As usual we checked the reviews on this hotel and were wary of what to expect. We arrived on a Friday for our weekend away and found our room to be light, large and roomy and very clean. Toilet was small but adequate. The breakfast was lovely and you could chose anything you wanted. All the staff were great and could not do enough to help especially our favourite receptionist - Luke - he is a star. He cheers everyone up and make the holiday that wee bit special.
All in all we will go back to this hotel as we felt it was great value for money and the staff are brilliant. Great location being in walking distance to the town centre and the bus and tram stop is outside the door, on the other side of the road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the fashionable North Promenade, The Parisienne Hotel not only offers a friendly welcome but value for money and fantastic home-cooked food, a stone's throw away from Blackpool's many shops, bars and attractions - the hotel is in a prime location for all your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Stayforlong S.L., TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Parisienne Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parisienne Hotel Blackpool
- Royal York Hotel Blackpool