Staff were pleasant and friendly. Downstairs decor is lovely as was the breakfast room. One hand towel between myself and my daughter in a twin room and no hair dryer was a disappointment. Room decor and bedding were dating back to the eighties and lack of internet access disappointing. More towels and a revamp of decor would have made this a place I would have stayed again. As it stands will not be going back any time soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the fashionable North Promenade, The Parisienne Hotel not only offers a friendly welcome but value for money and fantastic home-cooked food, a stone's throw away from Blackpool's many shops, bars and attractions - the hotel is in a prime location for all your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Parisienne Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parisienne Hotel Blackpool
- Royal York Hotel Blackpool