The staff were very friendly and helpful especially the young man at reception. The location was ideal for us as we were meeting family who were staying 50yds away in another hotel. I wasn't overly pleased with the bathroom. I asked for a shower as I cannot get in or out of a bath and I couldn't get into that unaided either. The shower tray is situated at a height of 10" above floor level which I found impossible to get into. There was some confusion at breakfast as to where our table was but we were seated promptly and served our breakfast. The waiting on staff were busy and being abused by some very rude and foulmouthed young women. They kept their composure and dealt with them in a very professional way. Me, I would have thrown them out of the restaurant and told them to sort their mouths out. We would stay there again if the bathroom facilities were better situated. Ideal for young people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the fashionable North Promenade, The Parisienne Hotel not only offers a friendly welcome but value for money and fantastic home-cooked food, a stone's throw away from Blackpool's many shops, bars and attractions - the hotel is in a prime location for all your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and LateRooms so you can book your Parisienne Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parisienne Hotel Blackpool
- Royal York Hotel Blackpool