“AMAZING!”

US$18.48*
and up
The Blackpool Tower Circus Admission Ticket
More attraction details
Owner description: Join us for the UK's biggest and best Circus with amazing acts from all over the globe! Astonishing acrobats, dare-devil stunts and hilarious comedy antics make this the must see show for 2016! Fantastic fun, amazing feats, book now!
Reviewed 18 July 2014

If I had to describe this place in one word it would be as above "amazing!"
This place was definitely the highlight of our weekend in Blackpool.
I was a little apprehensive of what to expect as it's many years since I have been to a circus.
I shouldn't have worried it was brilliant!
Mr Boo and Mooki who run the show were really funny and had us in stitches, we were still chuckling the next day on the way home!
The are loads of different acts including hire wire acts and a motorcycle act. This was real edge of the seat stuff!
If you visit Blackpool you must visit this place! You won't be disappointed!

1  Thank Tired-out-dad
BpoolTower, Guest Relations Manager at The Blackpool Tower Circus, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Hi Tired-out-dad,

Thanks for reviewing the Blackpool Tower Circus :) I'm thrilled you and your group enjoyed the show!

Thanks for the really kind words - it's a pleasure to have made your weekend :)

TJ

Write a ReviewReviews (2,580)
All reviews
in 51 reviews
"great value"
in 35 reviews

Reviewed 18 July 2014

Hi I tried to book an trip on line to the Tower Circus, Jungle Jim's and trip to the top of the tower and on the web site it quoted £22 a total of £120 for three adults and three children for 27th July 2014. I tried to book seats at the front as one of my grandchildren is deaf and he needs to be near the front so his implants can pick up the sounds, but there is no facility for this on line. I contacted Blackpool Tower by phone and was told the cost now was £166.20 which would include ringside seats, but the cost for the upgrade is only £3 per seat a total of £138, when I quiried to difference I was told that that was the price. Can somebody explain the difference in the cost as it has confused me totally, by the was I was on the phone for over10 mins at a cost of 10p per minute, so in the end I had to book the trip at the more expensive cost so as to not disappoint my grandchildren. I hope the show warrants the cost as I piers also have attractions at a cheaper cost, but I had made a promise.

2  Thank CDJMobileDisco

Hi CDJMobileDisco,

Thanks for reviewing the Blackpool Tower Circus. I'm sorry if I have misunderstood anything in your review but nothing seems untoward here. Tickets online are sold at a discount, as the tickets are booked in advance and payment is made up front. Prices from the Contact Centre won't have exactly the same rates and deals - as such the Contact Centre agent quoted you their price, rather than the prices you viewed online. Hope that explains it.

I am supremely confident you'll enjoy the show when you visit. Feel free to leave a review after you have visited :)

Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

Mookie and Mr Boo are brilliant, certainly no doubt that they have great chemistry but unfortunately the whole circus can't be about them.

The globe of death, where the motorcyclists ride around in was unimpressive, I watched a travelling circus only 2 months ago, that had 4 riders and a woman standing I the middle whilst the globe split in half so seeing 2 riders at the tower circus was a bit of a let down!

The end act of the 'Oscars' was terrible, what a let down seeing some men balance on each other, big whoop, surely you can come up with something more death defying for a finale??????

The strongman was ok and the high wire act was genuinely scary but overall the circus just lacked something 'WOW'!

Kids will love it as long as they are 3+! My 2 year old only cared about the popcorn!

I would advise booking online 24 hours before because it cheaper!

BpoolTower, Guest Relations Manager at The Blackpool Tower Circus, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Hi Paul P,

Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad that, generally speaking, you enjoyed the show. In my opinion, two motorcycles is more than enough for me to take! The water finale is traditional, and has been a feature of the Circus for decades. Many of our regular visitors look forward to the fountains, as it brings back special memories of yesteryear.

It's great to hear you advocating booking online, in advance. As with the whole of the Tower, many of our attractions and tickets are available online for less!

Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

Amazing from start to finish. The acts are incredible and I'd happily go there and watch it every single day if I could. Can't recommend enough! The show is really put together well and the visuals are really good. Well worth a visit!

Hi kerryaa,

Thanks for reviewing the Blackpool Tower Circus :) I'm so pleased you enjoyed the show! The team have worked so hard this year to produce a memorable performance and feedback like yours is fantastic.

Thanks again,