“Lovely ” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #42 of 704 Restaurants in Blackpool
Price range: US$6 - US$26
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Open 7 days a week Monday/Friday 5pm till late, Sat/Sun 12pm till late, (Children Eat FREE!)With every full paying adult between 12pm/5pm Sat/Sun. Party bookings welcome and child friendly,beautifully decorated rustic looking front of house, soft romantic lighting with Italian music playing in the background, seating 42 patrons inside with outdoor seating for 48, and a beautiful water feature where you can drop a coin and make a wish!
“Lovely ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

Me and my partner went for a meal here on Saturday evening. Wow it was lovely. We had the early bird offer 2 course meal with a free drink. The food was beautiful. Staff very friendly and helpful I wasn't sure if I would like the house wine not a problem and have me a glass to try. The service was great. This is one of the best place to eat on the prom. Thanks mike Angie and Jodie for a lovely meal.

2 Thank octavia10

Leeds, United Kingdom
“Casa Franco, Blackpool”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014

An excellent restaurant, truly a great find. My partner and I found Casa Franco as we wandered along the front looking for somewhere to eat.

The Restaurant was very clean and very well presented, The menu covers all bases and has everything on it that a good Italian should without over complicating things. The staff were very friendly and service was prompt.

When our food arrived I was astounded, I had not expected miracles from a Restaurant on the front at Blackpool; how wrong I was. Both my and my partners dinner was superb, the portion size was good and the quality of the food was exceptional.

When the bill came I was also pleasantly surprised. We had had a main course each, shared a garlic and tomato bread and had a pint of Peroni and 2 larges glasses of wine all for £31. I think this this represented excellent value for money.

Had we have being staying in Blackpool any longer we would almost certainly have eaten at Casa Franco again.

• Visited April 2014