“Blackpool does Italian!”

Casa Franco
Ranked #54 of 872 Restaurants in Blackpool
Price range: £5 - £21
Cuisines: Italian
Description: 1984 saw the Facciolo family take possession of 461 Promenade, now owned and run by their daughter, Angelina. Named after her father - star of Italian film Un uomo da bruciare, who then went on to represent Italy in the men's high jump at the 1960 Olympics - Casa Franco has now become one of the best and most respected Italian restaurants in Blackpool, offering fine Italian home-cooked cuisine. Angelina prides herself on offering an authentic Italian experience, so the next time you’re nearby, be sure to call in and ask for Angelina where she and all the team are waiting to make your visit special.
Reviewed 8 December 2023

No nonsense, small Italian restaurant. We found it by chance on way back to the car after spending the day at the water park and taking a look at the lights.

Food was hot and wholesome. Good pizza for the kids. Service was 'down to earth'.

It's a very small restaurant but was doing a roaring trade.

Reviewed 27 November 2023

Great service and very accommodating for our families extra needs. Lovely food and drinks and Roseanne was the perfect host. Many thanks

Reviewed 2 November 2023

This place is a hidden gem.

Walking up the promenade trying to find anything that's not a chippy or fast food burger or donut stall we found this Italian restaurant we were starving from the look out side it was nothing to rave about, to be honest I was sceptical about eating here, I had low expectations.
(But that old saying never judge a book)

Well I ordered my usual carbonara, little one ordered a pizza, Mrs ordered spagbol. The drinks even though was told there half pint there not there almost pint so for £2.50 well worth it. Mrs ordered a glass of irn brew we all know it comes in a can so to get a big glass we was sure it won't be real irn brew. Well it was and real Fanta. So no cheap crap.

Food arrived I took one look and thought this is dry as hell, Again I judged and I shouldn't.

This was the best Italian I have ever been to the food was out of this world I took one mouth full and thought OMG. No exaggeration pizza was amazing fresh and spagbol was beautiful. Was not expecting this at all.

Trust me guys you will leave your stay at Blackpool feeling like you missed out on a good meal. Try this place and have it as your secret place to eat when you stay.

I am privileged to say I ate there.
Only advice I will give everyone is.

You guessed it.
DONT JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER.

1  Thank Mulvinator1983
Reviewed 31 October 2023 via mobile

We were looking for a place to eat on our first night at Blackpool and found this restaurant.
The staff instantly greeted us welcomingly and were very nice throughout our time there.
The food was also great, filling and delicious.
This is a great place to come if you need a nice meal on an evening if you’re in the area, and it was a pretty good price for the kind of restaurant it was.
I would 100% recommend this restaurant to anyone in the area, definitely worth a visit (:

Date of visit: October 2023
3  Thank Ethan M
Reviewed 24 October 2023

Good value for money,food was tasty, service was quick and efficient. Would recommend to anyone who is looking for a nice Italian restaurant in Blackpoo.l

Date of visit: October 2023